The application process of All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XI started from September 1, 2017, and applicants can apply until October 31, 2017. The AIBE XI application form is available in online and offline. The AIBE XI application process can be divided into six steps, which are registration, selection of exam centre and language of question paper, upload scanned images, payment of application fee and printing of the completed application form. The AIBE XI application fee is Rs. 3560 for the General and Other Backward Class (OBC) category applicants and Rs. 2560 for the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category students. The AIBE 2018 application fee is non-refundable and it can be paid through challan.
Bar Council of India (BCI) will be conducting AIBE XI on December 3, 2017. The test will be held in 43 cities across the country in 11 national languages. AIBE XI will be held in offline mode and it will include 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and applicants will be allotted 3 hours 30 minutes to complete the test.
AIBE Application Schedule 2018
Applicants applying for the test are required to fill and submit the AIBE XI application form before the last date, which is October 31. Check the list of AIBE important dates 2018, from the table below
|Events||AIBE XI application dates|
|AIBE application form issued on||September 1, 2017|
|End date to apply||October 31, 2017|
|AIBE XI exam date||December 3, 2017|
Steps to fill online AIBE application form 2018
It is necessary to fill and submit the AIBE XI application form to be eligible to write the test. The complete steps to fill the AIBE application form are –
- Step 1: AIBE registration form 2018 – To register for the test, applicants are required to enter their enrollment state, number and year, email ID, phone number, category and then other personal details
- Step 2: Selecting AIBE exam centre – Advocates can select up to 3 test cities
- Step 3: Selecting the language – Here, applicants are required to select the language in which they will appear
- Step 4: Uploading scanned images – Aspirants are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature, enrollment certificate (self-attested) and enrollment photo ID (self-attested). Candidates appearing under the SC and ST category are required to upload their category certificate. After successfully uploading the images, the AIBE registration process will conclude and candidates will receive their registration number, password and OTP on their registered email address and phone number
- Step 5: AIBE XI application fee payment – The application fee of AIBE XI can be paid via challan only. The fee for the General Category candidate is Rs. 3560 and for the SC/ST candidates, the fee is Rs. 2560. After paying the fee, applicants are required to upload the fee details to complete the application process
- Step 6: Print out of AIBE application form – Candidates can download and print their application form of AIBE for their own reference
Latest: AIBE application form 2018 (XI) – Apply Here
Stay tuned at https://www.entrancecorner.com/law/ for more updates on AIBE(XI).