AILET Application Form 2017 – The deadline for the submission of AILET 2017 application form has been extended until April 15, 2017. Earlier, the end date for AILET registration was April 07, 2017. The application form of AILET is available online and the candidates can access the same from this article. However, to access the application form, first, the candidates are required to fill in the and submit the AILET registration form 2017. It is important for the candidates to fill in the registration and application form to appear for the test. The candidates must make sure that they enter all the details correctly. Also, before filling up the application form, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms of the test. Also, according to the latest order of the Supreme Court of India, there shall be no restriction on the age limit for AILET 2017 or any other LLB entrance exam. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 07, from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm for admission into the BA LLB (Hons.) programmes of NLU, Delhi. Go through this article for complete details about the AILET Application form 2017, steps to apply, application fee, required documents, etc. from this article.
Latest: AILET Application Form 2017 – Apply Here
The schedule for the AILET 2017 registration and application process is provided in the table below. The candidates must make sure that they apply for the test on before the last date. With the help of the AILET application schedule, the candidates won’t miss any deadline.
|AILET Application Form 2017|
|S.No.||AILET 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||Registration process starts from||January 01, 2017|
|2.||Last date to apply||April 15, 2017|
|3.||Entrance test to be held on||May 07, 2017|
Before the candidates start with the application procedure, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible to apply for the test. The eligibility criteria for AILET PG, UG and doctoral programmes will vary from each other. If the candidates fail to meet the eligibility norms of the programme they are applying, then their candidature will be cancelled in the document verification process.
The candidates applying for the AILET UG programmes, must have passed their Class 12th board exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. The candidates must score a minimum score of 40% of the marks in AILET 2017.
For the LL.M programmes, the candidates must have an LL.B degree from a recognized University with a minimum 55% (ST/SC/PwD: 50%) as the aggregate marks.
Application form for AILET 2017
The AILET 2017 application form will be available online and will be accepted in online mode only. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be issued the AILET admit card. The registration process will commence from January 01, 2017 and is expected to end in the 1st week of May 2017.
Things required before Registration
Before the candidates start with the registration process, the candidates must make sure that they have the following things –
- A valid email ID.
- A valid mobile number.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s photograph
Requirement of the Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph
In the application process, the candidates are required to upload a scanned image of their photograph. Before the candidates start with the application process, the candidates must know the requirements of the image. The requirements of the scanned image are as follow
- The format of the image must be in .jpg/.gif/.bmp format.
- The image must not be more than 150 KB.
- The candidate’s face must cover the 75% of the photograph.
Note: Once the candidates upload their photograph, the candidates must make sure that they have uploaded it correctly. The incorrectly filled photographs are liable to be disqualified.
AILET Application Form 2017 Fee
The application fee for AILET 2017 is Rs. 3000/- (PwD/SC/ST: Rs. 1000/-). The candidates can pay the fee via online as well as offline mode. Details regarding the payment of the AILET Application fee 2017 are given below.
Note: The candidates belonging tp the SC/ST category and are below the poverty line are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to pay the AILET Application 2017 Fee
As mentioned above, there are two ways of paying the application fee for AILET, which are – Cash Deposit at the Post Office and Online Payment Gateways (Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).
To pay the AILET application fee via offline mode i.e. Cash deposit at Post Office, the candidates can follow the following steps –
- First, the candidates must select the Cash Deposit at Post Office during the application process.
- Click on Proceed and select your city and branch.
- Click on slip and print it.
- Submit the slip along with the application fee at the Post Office.
- After accepting the fee, a receipt slip will be returned to the candidates and the other part will be retained.
Access the window below to apply for AILET 2017
The list of post offices will be available on the Application Locker Window.
To pay the application fee for AILET 2017 via the online payment gateway method, the candidates can follow the steps below –
- Select the online payment gateway during the application process.
- Enter the Debit/Credit card details to make the transaction.
Enter the Net Banking details to make the transaction.
- On successful transaction, the candidates will receive an email regarding the same.
How to apply for AILET 2017
The Law aspirants, who are eagerly waiting for the commencement of the AILET registration, must get themselves for the test to access the application form. Once the candidates are sure that they are eligible for the test and have all the pre-requirements for online application, then they can follow the following steps to start the application process –
Step1. New Registration
- Click on the link provided in the article to access the registration page.
- Fill in the required details in the registration form.
- Once the candidates have entered all the required details, they can click on the Confirm button.
- On successful registration, the candidates will receive a confirmation email and also their login ID and Password.
Step2. Fill in the AILET Application Form 2017
- With the AILET login ID and password, the candidates can log in to their accounts.
- After the candidates are logged in, the Application Locker will appear.
- Choose NLU from the list of colleges and the application form. Now click on the Apply Button.
- Fill in the required details and the candidates must make sure that they fill in the correct information.
- Upload the scanned image.
- Click on Submit button and save your application.
Step3. Application Fee payment
- Go to the Application Locker page and select your form to pay the fee.
- Select the payment option method.
- On successful payment, the candidates will be sent a confirmation mail to their registered email ID.
- Print the fee acknowledgment slip from the Application Locker window under the Application submitted area as a proof of fee submission.
Note: Once the AILET Application Form 2017 is submitted, the candidates cannot make any changes.