AILET Counselling 2017 – The result of AILET exam has been announced and the counselling process is expected to start soon. The candidates who meet the cutoff marks have been selected for admissions to 5 years Integrated BA LLB programme offered by National Law University (NLU), Delhi. The NLU has released the first merit list of the candidates. The candidates in the merit list have been invited for the counselling process. These candidates are required to submit the admission fee, latest by June 10, 2017. After the submission of fee and document verification, the candidates will be offered admission in NLU. If the seats remain vacant, the NLU will also conduct spot counselling on June 24, 2017. The candidates selected in spot counselling will be required to deposit the admission fee within the specified time. The admission will close in the last week of July. Read this article for more information AILET counselling 2017.
Latest – AILET 2017 Result Announced
Important Dates for AILET Counselling 2017
It is important for the candidates to be familiar with the schedule so that they don’t miss any deadlines. The table given below provides the schedule of AILET counselling –
|Test held on||May 07, 2017|
|Announcement of Result||May 24, 2017|
|Counselling round starts from||Last Week of May 2017|
|Last Date for Depositing Fee (1st List)||June 10, 2017|
|Date for Spot Counselling for Vacant Seats||June 24, 2017|
|Last Date for Fee Submission for Students Selected in Spot Counselling||July 5, 2017|
|Close of Admission||July 25, 2017|
AILET 2017 Counselling Process
To participate in the counselling rounds of AILET 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below:
- The candidates whose names are furnished on the result i.e. the PDF of the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling rounds.
- These shortlisted candidates will receive the admission letter for the counselling rounds of AILET and are required to pay the counselling fee. The candidates are required to pay the fee via a Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, National Law University, Delhi”, payable at Delhi.
- On successful payment, the candidates will receive a confirmation mail.
- Now these candidates are required to report at the University for the Counselling round and produce the required documents.
- Once the first lot admission rounds are over, then another list of shortlisted candidates will be released.
- These shortlisted candidates will be selected for the Spot Counselling round.
- The final result for this round will be announced on the spot.
Note: The candidates selected in the spot admission round are required to pay the admission fee by the first week of July 2017. If they fail to do so, then they will lose their provisional admission.
Documents Required for the AILET Counselling Rounds 2017
The candidates who are shortlisted for the counselling rounds are required to pay the counselling fee. Then these candidates will receive a confirmation mail and are required to be physically present for the Counselling round with all the required documents. For the AILET Spot Counselling rounds, the candidates are required to bring the following documents –
- Class 10th & 12th Self-Attested Statement of Marks copy.
- Self-Attested Character certificate copy from the last attended school.
- Self-Attested Transfer Certificate copy.
- Demand Draft.