AILET Eligibility Criteria 2017 – The application process for AILET 2017 has commenced and the candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria can start applying for the test. The AILET 2017 eligibility criteria are the minimum requirements that the candidates posseses in order to apply for the test. If the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility criteria of AILET 2017, then their candidature will be cancelled on or before the counselling rounds. The candidates must note that the eligibility norms of AILET 2017 will vary with the category of the candidate. The who fulfill all the AILET eligibility norms 2017 can access the registration form from this article. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 07, 2017. Check this article for more details on AILET Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Latest: AILET Application Form 2017 – Apply here
Details on AILET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The National Law University, Delhi will be offering admissions into its BA LL.B and LL.M programmes through AILET 2017. The AILET 2017 eligibility norms for the undergraduate programme will differ from the postgraduate programmes. Check the eligibility norms of AILET law programmes from the points below –
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2017 for BA LL.B
- The candidates must have passed the Class 12th board examination.
- The minimum percentage that a candidate must score are in the Class 12th board exams is 50%
- The candidates appearing in their 12th class board exams can also apply.
- All the candidates of Indian nationals are required to appear for AILET as the selection will solely be based on it.
- The candidates must score 40% (SC/ST: 30%) marks in AILET to be eligible for the pre-admission rounds.
- The foreign national candidates must have 65% in their qualifying exams.
AILET Eligibility Criteria 2017 for LL.M
- The candidates must have a valid LL.B degree or an equivalent law degree.
- The minimum marks the candidates must score in their LL.B or another law degree is 55% (SC/ST: 50%) marks.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of their LL.B or other law degrees are also eligible to apply.
Once the candidates are assured that they fulfill all the eligibility norms, then they can apply for the test. The candidates failing to meet any of the eligibility criteria are advised not to apply for the test. To apply for the test, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- First, the candidates are required to register for the test by entering all the required details.
- On successful registration, the candidates can access the application form after logging into their AILET accounts.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- To conclude the application process, the candidates are required to pay the application fee.
The application process of AILET 2017 has commenced and the candidates can access the same from this article. The candidates who wish to apply for AILET 2017 must make sure that they fill in and submit the application form on or before April 07, 2017, which is the end date to apply. First, the candidates must register for the test by entering the required details, only after successful registration, the candidates will be able to access the application form. While filling in the AILET registration and application form, the candidates must make sure that they enter the details correctly.