BHU LLB Admit Card 2017 – The Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released the provisional LLB admit card on April 24, 2017. Download the BHU LLB admit card 2017 from the link provided in this article. The BHU LLB 2017 admit card is an important document and the candidates must carry the same to the exam hall on the day of the test. The BHU LLB hall ticket 2017 will furnish the details about the candidate, the examination, the address of the test centre, timing of the test, etc. Along with the hall ticket, candidates must make sure to carry a photo ID to the examination hall. If the candidates fail to carry the admit card of BHU LLB entrance test to the exam centre, then they won’t be allowed to write the test. Also, candidates are advised to keep the BHU LLB 2017 admit card safe even after the conduct of the test. The BHU LLB 2017 will be held on May 31, 2017, for admission to the 3 years LLB (Hons.) programme. More details on BHU LLB admit card 2017 is provided in this article.
BHU LLB Admit Card 2017
BHU LLB Sample Papers
BHU LLB Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates
The candidates must make sure that they download the admit card of BHU LLB 2017 before the exam date. The table below provides the list of important dates related to the admit card.
|BHU LLB Important Dates 2017|
|S.No.||BHU LLB Events||Dates|
|1.||Issuance of the BHU LLB admit card||April 24, 2017|
|2.||Admit card will be available online till||May 31, 2017|
|3.||Entrance test will be held on||May 31, 2017|
How to download the BHU LLB Hall Ticket 2017
Once the candidates are notified that the admit card for BHU UET 2017 has been released, then they can follow the steps provide below –
- Click on the link provided in the article.
- Official login page of BHU UET will appear.
- Here, the candidates can enter either their email ID or their registration ID and click on Search.
- Now the candidates must click on the Download button to download the admit card.
- Check the furnished details and then print the admit card.
- Keep a copy for future reference.
Important Points regarding the BHU LLB 2017 Admit Card
The admit card for BHU LLB entrance test will be available online around 7 – 10 days before the BHU UET 2017. With the release of the admit card, the candidates can visit this website and download the same here. The University will not issue the hall ticket for the test via any other mode. Some important points regarding the admit card are –
- With the release of the hall ticket, the candidates will be notified with via email and SMS alert. Thus, the candidates are advised to give their correct email ID and mobile number during the time of BHU UET 2017registration.
- If the candidates are unable to download the BHU LLB admit card till 3 days before the test, then they are advised to contact the office of the Controller of Examinations via phone or email.
- Once the candidates download their admit card, then they must check the entire details furnished by the hall ticket and make sure that they are error free. In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, then the candidates must contact the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- Take a printout of the BHU LLB hall ticket.
- The candidates must fix a passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card under self-attestation.
- The candidates must make sure that they bring the admit card to the exam hall on the day of the exam. Only after producing the admit card, the candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The University will issue the admit card only via online mode.
- Even after the conduct of the entrance test, the candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe as they are required to produce the same to the Admission Committee during the counselling round.