BHU LLB Counselling 2017 – Banaras Hindu University will conduct the entrance test for its LLB admission around the 2nd week of May 2017. The result will be announced in the 2nd week of June 2017 and the counseling schedule will be announced soon after that. The test will be held in an offline mode and the candidates scoring the required cutoff scores will be shortlisted for the counseling rounds. The candidates shortlisted must follow the counseling process, to take admission in the LLB programmes of the University. The notification for the test is expected to be announced soon. Know more about the BHU LLB Counselling 2017 from this article.
About the BHU LLB Counselling 2017
The University will soon release the schedule for BHU LLB Counselling after the release of the result. The counseling will be held in both online as well as offline mode. To participate in the counseling round, the shortlisted candidates are required to fill in the option entry form. In the preference entry form, the candidates can give their preference of the following –
- Honours subject
- Choice of course
- Seat type
Then, the candidates can lock their choices and download the admit card for BHU Law Counselling. On the day of counseling, the candidates are required to be physically present at the venue with the required documents. With the release of the BHU LLB option entry form, the candidates can access the same from this article.
Documents required on the day of Counselling
The shortlisted candidates are required to be present with the following documents –
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Qualifying exam’s scorecard
- BHU LLB Admit Card
- BHU LLB Counselling Admit Card
- Class 10th certificate with a proof for date of birth
- Candidates applied under the SC/ST/OBC category are required to produce the certificate supporting their reservation.
- Medical certificate for physically handicapped category candidates
- Candidates whose parents are BHU employee are required to produce the Employee ward certificate.
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration Certificate
How to pay the BHU LLB Counselling fee
To pay the counseling fee for BHU LLB 2017, the candidate can pay the fee via online as well as offline mode. To pay the fee online, the candidates can opt for the Debit/Credit card. The candidate can pay the fee offline by opting for the fee challan. The candidates can download the challan from their registered accounts only. They can pay the fee through challan at any branch of HDFC Bank.
Steps to participate in the BHU LLB 2017 Counselling
To participate in the counseling rounds of BHU LLB 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window furnishing the BHU LLB 2017 Login
- Then, the candidates are required to login with their registered email ID and password.
- On successful login, the Preference Entry form will appear.
- Fill in the Preference Entry form.
- Download the admit card. The hall ticket will furnish the address of the venue, date and timings of the counseling, name of the candidates, registration number, etc.
- The candidates are required to be present at the venue on the given date and timing along with the required documents.
- After submitting/producing the required documents, the candidates are required to pay the counseling fee to take admission into the LLB programmes of the Institute.