BHU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2017 – Banaras Hindu University has started the application process for the LLB programmes. The candidates applying for the test are advised to check the eligibility criteria of BHU LLB. The candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the BHU LLB eligibility norms before they apply for the test. If the candidates fail to fulfill any of the BHU LLB eligibility norms, then their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates with a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 50% aggregate marks can start with the registration from the article below. The eligibility criteria for BHU LLB 2017 will be different for different categories. The registration process started from February 02, and the last date to apply is March 04, 2017. The test is scheduled to be held on April 16, 2017. Read this article for more details on the BHU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Latest: BHU LLB Application Form 2017 – Apply Here
BHU LLB Eligibility Criteria 2017
Before the candidates start with the registration of BHU LLB entrance exam 2017, they must make sure that they are eligible for the programme. The candidates who will fail to meet the eligibility norms will have their candidature cancelled in the document verification rounds. Also, the candidates applying under the reserved categories must make sure that they produce the required documents to support their reservation and enjoy the benefits.
It must be noted that the application fee is non-refundable. Also, the candidates must check carefully the eligibility norms of the subjects they are applying. The eligibility criteria for BHU LLB will differ from BA LLB programmes.
BHU Eligibility Criteria for LLB programmes: The eligibility norms for LLB course are
- The candidate must be a graduate in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Shastri (at least 10+2+3).
- The minimum aggregate mark for graduation is 50%.
- The candidates must have completed their graduation from a University/secondary board or equivalent recognized by the government of India.
BHU Eligibility Criteria for BA LLB programmes: The eligibility norms for the BA LLB programmes of BHU are
- The candidates must have passed their Senior Secondary School (10 + 2) or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- The candidates must score a minimum of 50% (OBC: 45% & SC/ST: 40%) as aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying exam via distance education or open universities are not eligible for the test.
Note: The candidates who are in the final year of the qualifying exams are also eligible to apply for BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) 2017.
Banaras Hindu University will be conducting the Undergraduate Entrance Test for admission into various undergraduate courses. The law aspirants can apply for UET for admission into the LLB and BA LLB programmes of the Institute from this article. The test will be held in a pen-paper based mode and will be held across various Indian cities. The test will contain 150 MCQs and the candidates are required to complete the test within 120 minutes (2 hours).