BHU LLB Sample Papers 2017 – It is important for the law aspirants who have applied for BHU LLB (Hons.) 3 years programme, to practice the sample papers. With the help of the BHU LLB 2017 sample papers, the candidates will be able to boost up their preparation level. However, the applicants are advised to complete the syllabus of the test before they start practicing the sample papers of BHU LLB. Along with the sample papers, the candidates are also advised to practice the BHU LLB old question papers. These sample papers and old question papers of BHU LLB 2017 are prepared according to the latest exam trends and syllabus, thus practicing these papers will definitely give an edge to the candidates. This article provides the BHU LLB previous year question papers and candidates are advised to download and practice them. The date for the test has been postponed to May 31, 2017. Earlier, the date for the test was April 16, 2017. Check this article for more details about the BHU LLB sample papers 2017 and previous year question papers, the benefits of solving these papers, etc.
BHU LLB 2017 Admit Card – Download Here
About Sample Papers & Previous year’s Question Papers
It is important for the candidates to practice what they have learned while preparing for BHU LLB entrance test. Most experts and coaching classes would advise the law aspirants to solve as much sample papers or previous year question papers. These BHU LLB sample papers are prepared according to the latest exam pattern and syllabus, while the previous year question papers will help the candidates to understand the exam trends.
For a better result from solving these papers, the candidates are advised to solve a minimum of three BHU LLB previous year question and sample papers. These sample papers and question papers are available in online as well as offline mode. To access them online, the candidates can visit the websites of various coaching institutes and organisations. Also, the candidates can download the previous year BHU LLB entrance test question papers from the links provided in this article. To access these papers offline, the candidates can visit the offices of various coaching institutes or outlets.
The official sample papers for BHU LLB entrance test are yet to be announced. With the release of the sample papers, the candidates can download the same from this article.
- BHU UET LLB 2010 Question Paper
- BHU UET LLB 2011 Question Paper
- BHU UET LLB 2012 Question Paper
- BHU UET LLB 2013 Question Paper
- BHU UET LLB 2015 Question Paper
- BHU UET BA LLB 2014 Question Paper (Set 1)
- BHU UET BA LLB 2014 Question Paper (Set 2)
Benefits of solving the sample & previous year question papers
As mentioned above, various coaching institutes or experts will always advise the law aspirants to practice the sample and question papers. Some advantages that the candidates will have while solving the BHU LLB sample papers and previous year question papers are –
- The sample papers are prepared by various experts according to the latest syllabus and exam trends. Solving these papers will make the candidates be familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Also, the candidates will be familiar with the types of questions and the level of difficulty of the various topics.
- Regular practice will help the candidates to solve the paper in the required time period. While solving these papers, the candidates are advised to keep the track of the time required to solve.
- After solving these sample papers or question papers, the candidates are advised to analyse it. Self-analysis will help the candidates to know their weakness and strength in each topic.
- Overall performance will be benefited with regular practice of the BHU LLB sample papers.