BLAT 2017 Cutoff – The law aspirants who have appeared for BLAT 2017 must obtain the minimum cutoff scores. Only the candidates securing the minimum BLAT cutoff scores will be shortlisted for the counselling rounds of BHU BA LLB programmes. The University will prepare the BLAT 2017 cutoff marks on the basis of various factors such as the difficulty level of the test, the total number of seats available, the total candidates appeared for the test, etc. It must be noted that the BLAT cutoff 2017 will vary with the category of the candidates. BHU has announced the result for BLAT 2017 on June 19. The result is available online and a link to access the same is being provided in this article. For more details on BLAT 2017 cutoff, factors impacting the cutoff, the closing ranks, etc. read this article.
Latest: BLAT Result 2017 – Check Here
BLAT Counselling 2017 – Check Here
BLAT 2017 Cutoff Details
The candidate must score the minimum marks i.e. the cutoff scores of BLAT 2017 in order to get shortlisted in the merit list. These shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in the counseling rounds. The merit list will be available with the BLAT 2017 result.
For few years, the cutoff scores of BHU have remained similar, thus, the BLAT 2017 cutoff is expected to be similar to that of the last year. The candidates can check the previous year cutoff and closing rank from the table below.
|BHU LLB Cutoff Scores & Closing Ranks|
|Category||Closing Ranks||Cutoff Marks|
|Other Backward Classes||79||236|
BLAT 2017 Cutoff – Factors affecting the same
The BLAT cutoff scores and the closing ranks will be affected by the following factors –
- The total number of seats available for BA LLB programme.
- The exam’s difficulty level.
- The highest mark scored in the test.
- The average score of the test.
- Total number of candidates appeared for the test.
Only the candidates whose names are mentioned on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the BLAT counselling round. To participate in the counselling round, the candidates must follow the steps provided below –
- First, the candidates must register for the counselling process. The registration process will be online. Here, they are required to enter their preference.
- Then, the candidates are required to be present at the venue on the day of the counselling with the required documents.
- At the venue, the candidates are required to get their documents verified .
- After the verification process, the candidates must pay the admission fee via online mode.