BLAT Admit Card 2017 – The provisional hall ticket for BLAT 2017 has been released on April 24, 2017. A link to download the BLAT Admit Card 2017 is available in this article for the convenience of the candidates. To download the admit card, candidates are required to enter email ID or registration number. Only the candidates who have applied for the test on or before the end date will be issued the BLAT 2017 admit card. The test will be held on May 17, for admission to the BA LLB programmes of BHU. On the day of the test, candidates must make sure that they carry the BLAT admit card 2017 to the exam hall. Before entering the exam hall, candidates must produce the admit card to the invigilator to seek entry and write the test. Even after the conduct of the test, candidates must keep the hall ticket safe for further admission rounds. Know more about the BLAT admit card 2017, steps to download, important points, etc. read this article.
Latest: BLAT Admit Card 2017 – Download Here
BLAT Admit Card 2017
With the issuance of the admit card for BLAT, the candidates are advised to download the same before the day of the test. The candidates failing to download the hall ticket before the deadline will not be allowed to appear for the test. The candidates can check the table below for the important dates related to BLAT 2017 admit card –
|1.||Issuance of BLAT admit card||April 24, 2017
|2.||Availability of BLAT admit card||May 17, 2017|
|3.||Test to be held on||May 17, 2017|
Steps to download the BLAT 2017 Admit Card
With the release of the BLAT admit card, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window to download the admit card or click on the link provided in this article.
- Enter the candidate’s registered email ID or registration ID.
- Click on Search.
- Admit card will be furnished and the candidates can check the details furnished on it.
- In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates must report it to the exam officials.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep a copy of it for future reference.
Important Points about BLAT Admit Card 2017
The Banaras Hindu University will release the admit card for BLAT 2017 before 7-10 days from the day of the test. The candidates can download the BLAT 2017 admit card from this article. Check the important points regarding the BLAT admit card 2017 –
- The University will notify the candidates, with the release of the hall ticket for BLAT through SMS and email.
- The hall ticket will be available only in online mode.
- The candidates who are unable to download the BLAT hall ticket 3 days prior to the test, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details furnished on it. If there is any error in the details, then they must contact the Controller of Examinations.
- Once the checking is done, the candidates must download the admit card and keep a copy of it.
- Now fix a passport-size photograph in the space provided on the admit card under self-attestation.
- The candidates must bring in the admit card to the exam hall along with a photo-identity card.
- The candidates are advised to keep the admit card safe even after the conduct of the test.