BLAT Counselling 2017 – The result of BLAT 2017 has been announced and counselling will commence soon. The schedule for BLAT counselling 2017 is yet to be released. The test takers who have scored the minimum cutoff marks will be shortlisted for the counselling rounds. These shortlisted candidates are required to fill in the Option Entry form and follow the required procedures to participate in the BLAT 2017 counselling rounds. After the conduct of the BHU LAT counselling rounds, the final merit list will be prepared. Candidates can check the BLAT result by clicking on the link provided in this page. Know more about BLAT counselling 2017, steps to fill the Option form, guidelines for counselling, fee, etc. from this page.
Latest: BLAT Result 2017 – Check Here
BLAT Answer Key 2017 – Check Here
BLAT Counselling 2017 – Check Here
BLAT Counselling 2017 Details
With the release of the result for BLAT, the University has released the merit list of the test. The BLAT merit list furnishes the status of the candidates shortlisted for the BLAT BA LLB counselling rounds. These shortlisted candidates are required to submit the Option Entry form before the deadline. In this form, the candidates will be able to select the preference of the following options –
- Subject (Hons.)
- Course (Where they want to apply).
- Type of the seat.
Once the candidates have submitted the form, they will be able to lock their choices and download their admit card. Now the candidates can participate in the counselling rounds by being physically present at the venue with the required documents. The candidates can access the option entry form from this article.
Opening & Closing Rank for BLAT Counselling
The candidates will be shortlisted for the BLAT 2017 Counselling rounds according to their scores in the test. On the basis of the Opening Rank and Closing Rank, the candidates will be called for the counselling round. The table below provides previous year’s counselling opening and closing ranks and it is expected that it will remain similar like that of the last years.
|Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|PC -Orthopaedically Handicapped||1 (249)||12 (112)|
|PC-Visually Impaired||3 (196)||3 (196)|
|PC-Hearing Impaired||2 (197)||2 (197)|
|General||1 (362)||122 (276)|
|Other Backward Caste||1 (323)||79 (236)|
|Employee Ward||1 (283)||45 (44)|
|Scheduled Caste||1 (259)||47 (162)|
|Scheduled Tribe||1 (186)||25 (87)|
BLAT Counselling 2017 – Required Documents
On the day of the counselling, the candidates are required to carry the necessary documents to the venue. If the candidates fail to carry any of the following documents, then they won’t be allowed to take admission. Check the list of documents that the candidates must carry to the counselling venue –
- Scorecard/mark sheets of Class 10 and 12.
- The Passing Certificate/Scorecard of the qualifying exam.
- The hall ticket of BLAT 2017.
- The hall ticket of BLAT Counselling rounds.
- The certificate supporting the reservation of the candidates (if applicable).
- The medical certificate for the candidates who have applied under the physically handicapped category.
- The candidates whose parents are BHU employee are required to carry the Employee ward certificate also.
- Character certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
BLAT Counselling 2017 – Steps to pay the fee
The fee amount for counselling will be announced after the release of the notification for BLAT Counselling 2017. In order to pay the counselling fee for BLAT 2017, the candidates can opt for the following two mode –
Online Mode – The candidates can pay the counselling fee through the Debit/Credit card. Before the payment, the candidates must keep the details of their Debit/Credit card ready.
Offline Mode – To pay the fee through this mode, the candidates must download the challan from their registered accounts. After filling in the details, the candidates can deposit the cash and submit the challan at any branch of HDFC bank.
BLAT Counselling 2017 – Steps to apply
The University will conduct the counselling rounds for admission into the BA LLB programmes of the University. Only the shortlisted candidates will be eligible to take part in the counselling rounds of BLAT 2017. Check the steps for BLAT counselling rounds that the candidates must follow –
- Go to the window provided above and log in to the BLAT 2017 account.
- Once the candidates have successfully logged in, then they will be able to access the Preference Entry Form.
- Enter the details in the Preference Entry form.
- After filling in the form, download the Hall ticket for BLAT Counselling 2017. The BLAT Counselling admit card will furnish various details, such as the address of the Counselling venue, date and timings of the counselling, the candidate’s name, registration number, etc.
- These shortlisted candidates are required to be present at the venue on the scheduled date and time. The candidates are also required to bring along the required documents and submit them.
- Lastly, the candidates are required to pay the fee for counselling and take admission into the BA LLB programmes of Banaras Hindu University.