BLAT Syllabus 2017–It is an important step for the law aspirants applying for BLAT 2017 to be familiar with the syllabus. The candidates who have an idea about the syllabus of BLAT 2017 will definitely have an edge over the other candidates while preparing. There is no definite syllabus of BLAT 2017, however, this article provides the various important topics and sub-topics prepared from the previous year’s papers. With the help of the BLAT 2017 syllabus, the candidates won’t be wasting time on the unnecessary topics. The application process has started and the last date to apply is March 04, 2017. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 14, 2017.
Read this article for more details on the BLAT Syllabus 2017, and get to know about the various topics and sub-topics.
Latest: BLAT Application Form 2017 – Apply Here
BLAT Syllabus 2017
There is no definite syllabus for the offline test of BLAT 2017. However, Entrance Corner have prepared the vague syllabus for BLAT 2017 based on the structure of the previous year question papers. Every year, the questions come from these very topics. In order to prepare for BLAT 2017, the candidates can check the following list of topics –
- General Awareness & Current Affairs
- Common Legal Knowledge
- Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Language Comprehension.
The candidates preparing for the test are advised to go through the topics carefully and make sure that they also check the BLAT exam pattern for a better understanding of the question paper pattern. Once the candidates are done with the syllabus, then they can check their preparation level by practicing the BLAT sample papers 2017. While practicing these papers, the candidates must keep a track of time.
BLAT Syllabus – Details about the topics
- General Awareness & Current Affairs – In this section, the questions will be based on the current scenarios and events of the national and international fields. For some years, most of the questions was static while only a handful were based on the current affairs. Here, the candidate’s level of awareness regarding the current political and other atmospheres will be tested.
- Common Legal Knowledge – Here, the questions will be related to the study of law. Every law aspirant must have the common knowledge of the law topics. This section may have passages based on legal propositions and sets of facts.
- Aptitude & Mental Ability – Here, the candidates can check the topics of basic and mental Mathematics. The candidate’s ability to calculate and solve small mathematical problems will be challenged in this section. The candidates can prepare for this section by practicing sample and old question papers.
- Language Comprehension – The candidate’s command over the English vocabulary, proficiency and reading skills will be challenged here. This section can be prepared by regular reading of newspapers, novels, story books, etc. and practice sample papers or old question papers.
|S.No.||Sections||Topics to be prepared|
|1.||General Awareness & Current Affairs||
|2.||Common Legal Knowledge||
|3.||Aptitude & Mental Ability||Here, the candidates can go through the topics and sub-topics of –
|4.||Language Comprehension||To prepare for this section, the candidates can prepare by going through the topics and sub-topics of –
BLAT Preparation Tips 2017
The law aspirants preparing for BLAT 2017 must make sure that they have a proper strategy for the test. With a strategy, the candidates will be able to cover the syllabus in time and start practicing the topics and sub-topics. Practicing the BLAT sample papers 2017 will give an edge over the other candidates. Also, practicing will help the candidates to understand their strengths and weaknesses. The candidates are advised to get familiar with the syllabus and complete the topics and sub-topics of the test.