Chanakya National Law University, Patna which will be conducting the CLAT 2017 on May 14, 2017 has opened the registration process from January 01, 2017. However, the candidates who have applied for the test are facing an error with the fee payment process for the CLAT exam. According to many law aspirants, those who have tried to fill in the application form have not received any confirmation message after the payment. The application fee for CLAT 2017 is Rs. 4000/- (SC/ST: 3500/-) and can be paid only via online mode. After paying the application fee, the candidates are not receiving any confirmation email or SMS but the money has been deducted from their bank accounts. Entrance corner tried to delve and brings the details as well as the reasons along with the solution for this problem below.
What is the error in CLAT 2017 application fee payment?
After a lot of aspirants called up to find about the errors faced by them after paying the application fee for the CLAT exam, Entrance Corner had a telephonic conversation with the CLAT 2017 officials. According to the officials, there is an error in the payment process and the experts are trying their best to solve it.. Most of the candidates have complained that after making the payment, they have not received any confirmation message via email or SMS but the amount was deducted from their bank accounts. It is important for the candidates to make the fee payment to conclude the CLAT 2017 application process.
What to do if the money is deducted & no confirmation message is received?
As mentioned above, most of the candidates are facing an error with the fee payment method. Here, the candidate’s money is being deducted, but they are not receiving any confirmation email or SMS confirming the payment. Now, these candidates are required to wait for 24 hours for the following things to happen –
- Wait for the payment confirmation money.
- If they do not receive any confirmation message regarding the fee payment, then their money will be refunded within 24 hours.
- Once the money is refunded, the candidates can log in with the provided credentials and try paying the application fee again.
- In case, if there is no refund of money and no confirmation message for the candidates who have already submitted the application fee, then they must contact the CLAT 2017 helpline on 0612-2361114, 2361115 & 2361116 on working days from 10 AM to 4 PM or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the proof and details of payment.
- Note that candidates are required to mention their Name, Registration No in the Email.
Important: To avoid this error, the CLAT 2017 officials have advised all applicants to register today – January 2, 2017 and fill in the application form from tomorrow onwards i.e. January 03, 2017.