CLAT PG Admit Card 2017: The CLAT admit card for PG programmes has been released on April 20 (10 pm). Candidates can access the CLAT 2017 PG admit card from this article. The CLAT PG admit card will be available only in online mode and candidates must download the same before the exam. On the day of the exam, which is May 14, candidates must carry the admit card of CLAT PG to the examination centre along with a valid photo ID. Without the CLAT PG 2017 hall ticket, the candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test. To download the hall ticket of CLAT PG, the candidates must check the details printed on it. The candidates must make sure that the CLAT PG admit card details are error free. Even after the conduct of the test, the candidates must make sure that they keep the admit card safe till the conclusion of the admission process. Go through this article for complete details on the CLAT PG Admit Card 2017, steps to download, important points, etc.
Latest: CLAT Admit Card 2017 Released– Download Here
CLAT PG Admit Card 2017 Dates
The candidates must check the dates regarding the availability of the admit card to avoid missing deadlines. The table below provides the important dates for the CLAT PG admit card.
|CLAT PG Admit Card 2017|
|S.No.||CLAT PG Events||Dates|
|1.||Issuance of admit card||April 20, 2017 (10 pm)|
|2.||End date to download admit card||May 14, 2017|
|3.||Test will be held on||May 14, 2017|
Steps to download the CLAT PG Admit Card 2017
With the release of the CLAT PG hall ticket, the candidates can download their admit card from this article. To download the admit card, the candidates must follow the following steps –
- Go to the login window provided in this article.
- Enter the registered email ID.
- Enter password.
- Click on Login.
- Click on the CLAT Admit Card tab.
- Click on the Download button to download the hall ticket.
- Check the details provided in the CLAT PG admit card and make sure all the details are error free.
- Print the admit card and keep a copy of the same for future reference.
Note: In the case of any error in the details furnished in the CLAT Admit Card 2017, the candidates must contact the exam officials.
Details on the CLAT PG Admit Card 2017
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check the details of the admit card and make sure they are error free. In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, the candidates must contact the exam officials. The following are the details that the CLAT PG admit card will furnish –
- Venue of the exam
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Time of Examination
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- CLAT PG Application Number
- Programme Applied
- Category of the candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Space for the Candidate’s Signature
CLAT PG Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
Regarding the admit card for CLAT PG, the candidates must note the following points –
- Hall ticket for CLAT PG 2017 will be issued only to the candidates who have successfully submitted their application fee.
- The admit card will be available online and won’t be issued via post or mail.
- The candidates must check the details on the admit card and make sure they are error free. Any error in the admit card details must be reported to the exam body.
- Rules and instructions for the test will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates must bring the admit card to the exam hall along with a valid photo ID card.
- The candidates failing to produce the admit card to the invigilator of the exam hall will not be allowed to write the test.
- Retain the admit card after the conduct of the exam for future reference.