The result of Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2017 has been announced on May 29. The result was announced online by Chanakya Nation Law University (CNLU), Patna. To check the result, the candidates need to enter their registered email id and password. With CLAT 2017 result, the candidates can check their ranks, score, qualifying status and other details. The test was conducted on May 14 in computer based mode.
How to Download CLAT Result 2017?
- Access the link provided on this page.
- The candidates will be redirected to the log in page.
- On the log in page, the candidates will have to enter their registered email id and password.
- The candidates need to click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must download the scorecard and take a printout of the same.
What does CLAT Result Include?
Apart from the name and roll number of the candidate, the CLAT scorecard includes several important details such as –
- Father’s name
- CLAT score
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
- NRI Rank
- NRI Sponsored Rank
On the basis of candidates’ scores, the CNLU will prepare the merit list. The candidates whose names are mentioned in the merit list will be invited for the counselling rounds.
On the basis of Clat Result, various National Law Universities (NLUs) will release their cut off scores. Only the candidates who meet the cutoff scores will be invited for the counselling rounds. There are 18 NLUs in India, and each NLU will release its own individual cut off score. Thus, the cut off marks may vary from one Univerity to another. The shortlisted candidates will be required to pay the counselling fee and will have to visit the allotted NLU for counselling rounds. In total, there are 2312 seats for LLB programmes and 604 seats in LLM programmes.
Latest posts by Aditya Arya (see all)
- MH CET Law Result 2017 Announced by DHE Maharashtra - Jun 2, 2017
- CLAT Result 2017 Announced by CNLU Patna on May 29 - May 29, 2017
- BLAT 2017 Successfully Conducted on May 17 - May 17, 2017