IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017 – The admit card for IPU CET law entrance test, which is scheduled to be held on May 6, has been released. The candidates can download the admit card by visiting the link provided in this article. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has issued the IPU CET law admit card 2017 in online mode only. The candidates must download and print the admit card, and carry it to the examination centre. To download the admit card, the candidates need to login by using their login ID and password. It is mandatory for every candidate to produce the admit card in the examination centre. Any candidate without a valid admit card will not be allowed to take the exam. IPU CET law admit card 2017 is an important piece of document that contains several details including time and venue of the exam. After downloading, the candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card to ensure that there are no errors.
Steps to download the IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
As mentioned above, the admit card has been made available online and the candidates can access the same from this article. To download the admit card for IPU CET Law 2017, the candidate can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window provided in this article.
- Enter IPU CET Login ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- Now click on “Download Admit Card” button.
- Check the details furnished on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the IPU CET Law 2017 admit card and keep a copy of it.
Note: In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, the candidates must immediately inform the exam officials.
Download IPU CET LAW 2017 Admit Card
Details furnished by the IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
The following are the details of the candidate will be furnished by the admit card for IPU CET Law –
- Roll Number
- Parent’s Name
- Timing of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Other details of the exam.
Important points – IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
The candidates can check the important points below regarding the IPU CET 2017 Law Admit Card –
- The hall ticket has been made available online in online mode.
- It furnishes the details of the candidate as well as of the exam.
- If there is any discrepancy in the details of the admit card, the candidates must report it to the GGSIPU officials.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep a copy of it for safety reasons. On the day of the test, the candidates are required to produce the admit card to the invigilator to seek entry into the exam hall. If the candidates fail to produce the hall ticket, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test.
- Along with the admit card for IPUCET Law 2017, the candidates must bring a valid photo ID card.