IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017 – The law aspirants who have applied for IPU CET Law 2017 will be issued the admit card of the test. It is expected that the University will issue the IPU CET Law 2017 admit card around April 29, 2017. The IPU CET hall ticket will be available online and a link to access the same will be provided in the article. Only the candidates who will apply for the test before the last date, which is April 18, 2017, will be issued the admit card of IPU CET Law. The hall ticket for IPU CET Law is an important document which will furnish the details about the candidate, the exam and the venue of the test. On the day of the test i.e. on May 06, 2017, the candidates must make sure that they carry the IPU CET Law admit card to the exam hall. If they fail to produce the admit card to the invigilator in the exam hall, then they will not be allowed to write the test. Also, after downloading the IPU CET Law hall ticket, the candidates must make sure that the details furnished by it are error free. Read this article for complete details on the IPU CET Law admit card 2017, steps to download, it’s importance, etc.
Steps to download the IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
As mentioned above, the admit card will be available online and the candidates can access the same from this article. To download the admit card for IPU CET Law 2017, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window provided in this article.
- Enter IPU CET Login ID and Password.
- Click on Login.
- Now click on “Download Admit Card” button.
- Check the details furnished on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the IPU CET Law 2017 admit card and keep a copy of it.
Note: In the case of any error in the details of the admit card, the candidates must immediately inform the exam officials.
Details furnished by the IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
The following are the details of the candidate will be furnished by the admit card for IPU CET Law –
- Roll Number
- Parent’s Name
- Timing of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Other details of the exam.
Important points – IPU CET Law Admit Card 2017
The candidates can check the important points below regarding the IPU CET 2017 Law Admit Card –
- The hall ticket will be available only in online mode.
- It will furnish the details of the candidate as well of the exam.
- If there is any discrepancy in the details of the admit card, the candidates must report it to the GGSIPU officials.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep a copy of it for safety reasons. On the day of the test, the candidates are required to produce the admit card to the invigilator to seek entry into the exam hall. If the candidates fail to produce the hall ticket, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the test.
- Along with the admit card for IPUCET Law 2017, the candidates must bring a valid photo ID card.