IPU CET Law Application Form 2017 – The law aspirants who were eagerly waiting for IPU CET LLB registration process can apply for the same from this article. The IPU CET Law 2017 application form is available in online only. The candidates must make sure that they fulfill the application form before April 18, 2017. If the candidates miss the deadline to apply, then they will not be allowed to appear for the test. Also, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms of the exam. The candidates failing to meet any of the eligibility norms will be disqualified on or before the counselling rounds. The candidates are advised to enter all the details error free in the IPU CET Law registration and application form. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on May 06, 2017. Go through this article for more details on the IPU CET Law Application Form 2017, application fee, steps to apply, etc. from this article.
Latest IPU CET Law Application Form – Apply Here
The law aspirants must make sure that they are familiar with the registration dates. If the candidates miss any of the deadlines, then they won’t be able to appear for the test. Check the table below for the list of IPU CET law important dates regarding the application process.
|IPU CET Law Application Form 2017
||IPU CET Law 2017 Events
||Application form available from
||February 15, 2017
||End date to apply
||April 18, 2017
||Date for the test
||May 06, 2017
The candidates are advised to check the eligibility norms of IPU CET Law before they start with the registration process. The eligibility norms are the minimum requirements that a candidate must possess to be eligible for admission to the law programmes of the University. If the candidates fail to meet any of the eligibility norms, then they are advised not to apply for the test.
To apply for the test, the candidates are required to have the following eligibility criteria –
- They must have passed their Class 12th board exam or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
- The minimum aggregate marks in the qualifying exam are 50%.
- The candidates must have passed in English as a subject (core/elective/functional).
Pre-requirements for IPU CET Law Application Process
Before the candidates start with the application process of the test, they must make sure that they have the following things –
- Details of the candidate’s personal profile.
- Scanned images of the candidate’s passport size photograph.
- Scanned images of the candidate’s signature.
- Scanned images of the candidate’s Left Hand Thumb impression.
- Details of the candidate’s academic profile.
- Details of the Credit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Requirements of the Scanned Images
Before uploading the scanned images of the candidate’s photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression, the candidates must make sure that they meet following requirements –
- The format of the scanned images must be in .JPEG and GIF.
- The maximum size of the image must be 80 KB
IPU CET Law Application Form 2017 Fee for IPU CET Law 2017
The candidates can pay the application fee for IPU CET Law only via online mode and no other mode will be available. To pay the application fee, the candidates can opt for Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking payment gateways. Last year, the IPU CET Law Application Form 2017 Fee was Rs. 1000/- excluding the processing charge and taxes.
- To pay the fee via Credit/Debit Card, the candidates are required to select the Credit Card or Debit Card tab and follow the instructions.
- To pay the fee via Net Banking the candidates can select the Net Banking tab and follow the instructions.
- On successful payment, the candidates will be redirected to the page which will display the candidate’s details and the transaction ID.
How to fill in the Application Form
Before filling in the application form, the candidates are advised to go through the brochure once. Link to access the IPU CET Law Information Brochure will be available in this article. To fill in the application form, the candidates can follow the steps given below.
- Click on the link provided in this article to start with the registration process.
- First, the candidates are required to fill in the General Information form by entering their personal details.
- Then, the candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature and Left hand thumb impression.
- To upload the photograph, the candidates must select the photograph from the system and click on Upload button.
- To upload the image of the signature, click on the Signature tab and upload the image of the signature.
- For uploading, the thumb impression, click on the Left-Hand Thumb Impression tab and upload the same.
- On uploading the images, the candidates are required to click on Close This Window button, once the candidates receive the message “Your images have been uploaded successfully” in all the three tabs.
- Now, click on Next to fill in the qualification details.
- Here, the candidates are required to enter their qualification and work experience details.
- On entering the academic details, press on Next to go to the Declaration page.
- The candidates are required to select on I Agree button and click on Submit to agree with the terms and conditions of the test.
- After the declaration page, the candidate’s Login ID and Password will be generated along with other details.
- Take a printout of the Login Id and Password, and other details for future reference.
- On the next page, the candidates are required to select the course they want to apply, the test centre where they want to appear for the test.
- Now, pay the application fee via the payment gateways.
- On successful transaction, the candidates will be redirected to a page where their personal details along with the transaction ID will be displayed.
- View the details and make sure they are error fee.
Access the window below to apply for IPU CET Law 2017
Important Points regarding the IPU CET Law Application Form 2017
Some important points that the candidate must remember while filling up the application form are –
- It is the candidate’s duty to make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms before they register for the test.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected and no request regarding the same will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
- If there is any mistake in the application form like the date of birth, a mistake in the Name of the applicant, parents, or choice of category, then the candidates must submit an application along with Rs. 500/- as the possessing fees to the following address -
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Note: The candidates must submit the application within 5 working days from the last date of form submission.