IPU CET Law Result 2017 – The result for IPU CET LLB 2017 is available now. Candidates can download IPU CET Law result 2017 from this page. The IPU CET Law 2017 result is available in online only. To check IPU CET LLB 2017 result, candidates are required to enter their CET roll number and select “CET Code 121: LLB”. The rank of the candidates will be provided in the IPU CET Law score card. Candidates are advised to download and keep the IPU CET LLB scorecard with them until the conclusion of the counselling rounds. The IPU CET LLB score 2017 will be accepted by various institutes affiliated with the University. The entrance test was held on May 06, in offline mode across various centres in Delhi. The candidates obtaining the minimum cut off scores will be called for counselling rounds. Know more about IPU CET Law result 2017, steps to check, counselling rounds, etc. from this page.
Latest IPU CET LAW 2017 Result Available Now
IPU CET LAW 2017 Cutoff
IPU CET Law Result 2017 – Steps to download
IPU CET law exam 2017 was held on May 6, 2017 and the result was announced on May 23, 2017. With the announcement of the result, the candidates will be able to access the same from the window provided below. To check the result, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window below.
- Enter IPU CET Law Roll number.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, select CET Code – 121 – BA LLB/BBA LLB.
- Click on Submit button.
- Check the IPU CET Law Result.
- Download the scorecard for future reference.
IPU CET Law Result 2017 – Details Provided
Once the candidates are able to access the scorecard for IPU CET Law, the candidates are advised to check the details and make sure it’s error-free. The following are the candidate’s details that will be furnished on the IPU CET Law Scorecard –
- The CET code of GGSIPU LLB programme.
- The GGSIPU CET Law Roll Number.
- The name of the candidate.
- The region from where the candidate’s belong.
- The category of the candidate under which he/she has applied.
- The rank obtained by the candidate.
If there is a tie or candidates score equal marks in the exam, then the tie shall be broken by the age criteria i.e. the older candidate will be given preference if there is a tie.
IPU CET Law Result 2017 – Important Points
Some important points that the candidates must note regarding the IPU CET Law Scorecard are –
- The result for IPUCET Law is available in online mode only.
- To check the result, the candidates are required to keep their IPU CET Law Roll number ready.
- The result will help the candidates to know about their qualifying status in the test.
- The result will furnish the candidate’s name, category applied for and rank.
The cutoff score of the IPU CET 2017 will be determined by the University and will be announced after the release of the result. The cutoff score will vary with the different categories that the candidates have applied under. The cutoff marks are the minimum marks that the candidates must score to be eligible for the pre-admission rounds. Only the candidates scoring the required cutoff scores will be eligible to take part in the counselling rounds of the University. It is expected that the University will maintain the cutoff marks similar to that of previous years.