MH CET Law Exam Centres 2017 – Along with the notification for MH CET Law 2017, the list of the Exam Centres will be announced. Few of the selected cities of Maharashtra will be hosting the MH CET Law 2017 exam centres. During the registration process, the candidates are required to enter their preferences for the MH CET test centres 2017. However, the exam authorities reserve the right to allocate or cancel a venue. Once the candidates enter their choice of MH CET LLB exam centre, it will be considered final. Complete details of the exam venue will be mentioned in the admit card. It is expected that the exam centres for MH CET LLB 2017 will be similar to that of the previous year. The application process for MH CET Law 2017 is expected to commence from the first week of March 2017. The entrance test for MH CET LLB 5 years and 3 years will be held on May 20 & 21, 2017, respectively. Read this article for more details on the MH CET law Exam Centres 2017. Also, check the list of expected MH CET LLB exam centres 2017, prepared from the previous year’s list.
MH CET LAW 2017 Application Form
MH CET LAW 2017 Eligibility Criteria
MH CET Law Exam Centres 2017
As mentioned above, selected cities of the state of Maharashtra will be hosting the MH CET Law Exam Centres 2017. Depending upon the number of applicants, a centre may have multiple venues. The candidates must carefully select the exam centre while filling in the MH CET Law Application Form 2017. Once the exam centres for MH CET Law 2017 are allotted, then the Competent Authority won’t entertain any request for any change in the exam hall will be entertained. However, the exam authorities reserve the right to allot any other centre to the candidates. On the day of the test, the candidates are required to carry the MH CET Law Admit Card 2017, along with a valid photo ID.
List of MH CET Law Exam Centres 2017
The table below provides the list of expected test centres for MH CET Law 2017. The list of MH CET Law exam cities remains similar for years, therefore, the table below is prepared on the basis of previous year’s city list.
|MH CET Law Exam Centres 2017|
|S.No.||Test City||City Code|
MH CET Law Exam Centres 2017 – Important Points to remember
Some guidelines regarding the test centres for MH CET Law 2017 that the candidates must keep in mind are –
- The candidates must reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The candidates must produce the hall ticket and the Photo ID to the exam invigilator to seek entry into the exam hall.
- No electronic gadgets are allowed inside the exam hall.
- Even if the candidates have completed the test before the given time, they can only leave after the completion of duration.
- The exam centre will provide a blank paper for rough work, however, the candidates must carry their own ball point pen.
Things to carry to the MH CET Law Exam Centres 2017
On the day of the test, the candidates must carry the MH CET Law admit card. If the candidates fail to produce the hall ticket to the invigilator, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Also, along with the admit card, the candidates are required to carry a valid Photo ID. The candidates can carry any of the following ID for verification –
- Voters Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Bar council identity card with photograph
- Bank Pass Book with photograph
- Valid recent identity card issued by the recognized college/ university
- Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letter head along with photograph
- Driving License
- Photo-identity proof issued by the Gazetted officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
Note: Ration card and E-Aadhar card are accepted as Photo ID.