PU BA LLB Admit Card 2017 – The Panjab University (PU) will be issuing the admit card for the BA LLB and BCom LLB (Hons.) entrance test around the last week of April 2017. The PU BA LLB 2017 admit card is an important document and the candidates must make sure that they carry the same to the exam hall on the day of the test. If the candidates fail to produce the admit card of PU BA LLB 2017 to the exam invigilator in the exam hall, then they will not be allowed to write the test. The PU BA LLB admit card will be available online and the candidates can access it from this article. It must be noted that the only the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the deadline will be issued the admit card. To access the PU BA LLB hall ticket, the candidates are required to log in with their Login ID and Password. The notification of PU BA LLB 2017 is expected to commence from the 3rd week of March 2017. Know more about the PU BA LLB Admit Card 2017, steps to download, important points, etc. from this article.
Important Dates regarding PU BA LLB Admit Card 2017
The expected schedule for PU BA LLB 2017 admit card is provided in the table below. Based on previous year’s timetable, the table is prepared. The candidates must make sure that they are familiar with the dates so that they can avoid missing deadlines.
|PU BA LLB Admit Card 2017|
|S.No.||PU BA LLB Events||Dates|
|1.||Issuance of admit card||Last week of April 2017|
|2.||Last date to download admit card||1st week of May 2017|
|3.||Test will be held on||1st week of May 2017|
Note: The above table will be updated with the announcement of the PU BA LLB notification 2017.
Steps to download the PU BA LLB Admit Card 2017
With the release of the PU BA LLB 2017 admit card, the candidates can follow the steps given below –
- Go to the window provided in this article.
- Enter PU BA/B.Com LLB login ID and Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- On downloading the hall ticket, the candidates must check the details furnished on it.
- Print the hall ticket and keep a copy of it.
About the PU BA LLB Admit Card 2017
The PU BA LLB hall ticket will be available only in online mode and the candidates can download the same from this article. Once the candidates have downloaded the PU BA/B.Com LLB admit card, they must check the details furnished on it. In the case of any discrepancy in the details provided on the admit card, the candidates must inform the exam officials and rectify the error. It is an important document and the candidates must carry it to the exam hall. The hall ticket will furnish the details of the candidates and also some guidelines for the exam. The candidates are advised to keep the PU BA LLB 2017 admit card safe even after the conduct of the test.
Important Points regarding the PU BA LLB Admit Card 2017
Regarding the admit card for PU BA LLB entrance exam, the candidates keep the following points in mind –
- The exam officials will issue the admit card only to those candidates who have successfully applied for the test before the deadline.
- The hall ticket will be available only in online mode and no hard copies will be sent to the candidates via mail or courier.
- On accessing the admit card, the candidates must print the document and keep a copy of it.
- In the case of any discrepancy in the details furnished on the admit card, the candidates must report to the exam officials.
- Bring the admit card to the exam hall on the day of the test. If the candidates fail to produce the hall ticket to the exam hall, then the candidates will not be allowed to write the exam.