AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling – The counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2017 round 2 will start from August 11. Previously, the date for round 2 counselling was August 03, 2017. AIIMS MBBS 2017 counselling round 1 has been ended on July 8. All the eligible candidates who were absent during first round must report at AIIMS MBBS counselling 2017 venue for round 2. The details of counselling process, eligible candidates and vacant seats will be displayed on August 08, 2017. The category-wise list of candidates eligible for counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2017 round 2 is provided in the article below. As per the rank, preferences of colleges & courses and availability of seats, candidates will be allotted seats during counselling process. Candidates must carry the call letter and other relevant documents for verification purpose. If any candidate fails to produce any important document, the admission will be cancelled. Through AIIMS MBBS counselling 2017, candidates will be granted admission to 707 MBBS seats offered at 07 branches of AIIMS located in New Delhi, Jodhpur, Bhopal, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh and Raipur. For more details on AIIMS MBBS 2017 counselling, read the article below.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Venue – Jawahar Lal Nehru Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Dates
The counselling of AIIMS MBBS 2017 will start from July 3, 2017. Listed below are some of the important tentative counselling dates of AIIMS MBBS 2017.
|1.||Round 1 of Counselling||July 3 to July 6, 2017|
|2.||Medical Examination of selected candidates for AIIMS, New Delhi||July 7 and 8, 2017|
|3.||Round 2 of Counselling||August 11, 2017|
|4.||Round 3 of Counselling||September 4, 2017|
|5.||Open Round of Counselling (if applicable)||September 27, 2017|
Candidates can also check the date and time of reporting at AIIMS MBBS counselling centre for round-1. The table below displays the schedule of candidates as per their rank for counselling procedure.
|1||General||August 11, 2017||08:30 am|
|2||OBC/SC/ST||August 11, 2017||12:00 am|
Use Careers360 AIIMS MBBS College Predictor to predict your College
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Call Letter – Procedure to download
All the qualified candidates called for AIIMS MBBS counselling, can download their call letter following the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates can use the link provided in article to download AIIMS MBBS counselling call letter
- Then, candidates have to enter candidate’s ID, password and captcha
- Clicking on ‘submit’ will display the counselling call letter
- Candidates are advised to download the call letter and take 2-3 print outs for future references
Latest: AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Call Letter – Download Here
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 2
Candidates can check the list of candidates called for AIIMS MBBS counselling round 2, which is to be held on August 11, 2017. The details of the counselling process, eligibility for counselling, a list of candidates, number of vacant seats left and other related information will be available on August 08.
|S. No.||Category||List of candidates|
|2.||Scheduled Caste||Click here|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe||Click here|
|4.||Other Backward Class||Click here|
Note: If any candidate is eligible to participate in the second round of counselling, but he/she is not listed in the above list. In such case, candidates must report at the counselling venue as per the schedule and category with relevant documents. However, they will be allowed to participate in counselling for allotment of seats only after verification of their claim of eligibility.
Latest: Category-wise vacant seat position as on August 01, 2017 – Click here
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 Procedure
Candidates must check the procedure of AIIMS MBBS counselling below.
Step 1: Publication of AIIMS MBBS Result 2017
- AIIMS will be releasing the merit list based on the percentile scores achieved by the candidates. AIIMS MBBS 2017 merit list will be released category wise: Common merit list, Scheduled Caste merit list, Scheduled Tribe merit list and Other Backward Classes list.
- Candidates will be called in for counselling according to the merit list.
- The counselling process will start from July 3, 2017. The counselling will take place in AIIMS, New Delhi.
- In each category, the total number of candidate to be called for counselling will be 4 times the number of seats available in each category.
Step 2: AIIMS Counselling Letter & Documents to be Submitted
- The counselling call letters are sent to the qualified candidates individually. Candidates can also download their call letters online by logging into their profile.
- Qualified candidates attending the counselling process are required to bring some documents for verification. Failure to bring the documents will result in the candidate getting disqualified.
- Counselling call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- AIIMS 2017 Admit Card
- Certificate/Mark Sheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination
- Proof of Date of Birth – Birth Certificate or 10+2 certificate
- Category certificates from a recognized authority confirming the candidate’s category.
- Migration certificate from university last attended
- 6 recent passport size photos
- One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
Step 3 – Counselling Process
- All candidates have to be physically present during counselling. Failure to be present will disqualify them.
- The unreserved category candidates will be called in first to fill the seats during the counselling process. During this time, candidates will be called in based on their merit irrespective of their categories.
- Next, reservation category candidates will be called in to fill up the seats in their respective categories. If a candidate belonging to the reserved category, who had taken admission from the open competition, opts for another institution of his/her choice for which he/she is eligible, then the vacated seat in the open competition will be filled by a candidate from the same reservation category on the basis of merit.
- All reserved category candidates who qualify for the general counselling will attend the counselling and choose his/her options. However, if the candidate wishes to take up a different institute under his/her reserved category, the candidate can attend that counselling too.
- Till the last unreserved seat is filled, candidates will be called in for counselling based strictly on their merit irrespective of their category.
- In case during the open selection, if any ST seat remains vacant, it will be transferred to SC Category and vice versa. If both SC/ST seats remain vacant, then the seats are transferred to the general category. Similarly. If OBC seats remain vacant, the seats are transferred to the general category.
- The selected candidates will be required to report for the medical examination at AIIMS, New Delhi, which will held on July 7 & 8, 2017, for the first round of counselling.
Step 4 – Admission and Payment of Fees
After the counselling process, successful candidates are allotted seats among the seven institutes of AIIMS. Candidates will have to pay the fees immediately after being allotted seats. Payment of fees is to be done by cash.
|S.No||Academic & other fees||Amount|
|5.||Student Union Fee||63.00|
|S.No||Hostel & other fees||Amount|
|5.||Mess Security (Refundable)||500.00|
|6.||Hostel Security (Refundable)||1000.00|
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 2
- The second round of counselling will be held on August 3, 2017. The second round of counselling will be held if there are seats still available after the first round of counselling
- The process of the second round of counselling will remain the same as round one
- If the candidate has been allotted seat in round 1 in any of the AIIMS, can participate in round 2 of AIIMS MBBS 2017 counselling. Such candidates have to carry the relevant documents from concerned AIIMS (in case the original certificates/documents has been submitted by the candidates)
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 3
- The third round of counselling will be held if there are still seats available for admission on September 4, 2017
- No individual call letters will be sent to the candidates for the third round. Candidates will have to download the call letter online
- Counselling process of the third round will remain the same as the previous two rounds
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Open Counselling
- Open counselling will be held on September 27, 2017 if some vacant seats are still left.
- In reserved categories, if there are any vacant seats in one category, it can be shifted to the other category. In case all categories have vacant seats, it can be transferred to unreserved category.
- The process of counselling will remain the same.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Seat Allocation
As per the official notifications, the total number of seats in AIIMS has been increased. There are 07 number of seats for foreign national candidates. For the current academic session, the total number of seats in AIIMS, New Delhi is 107. Check the total number of seats from the table below.
|S.No||Name of the Institution||Total Seats||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Foreign|
|1.||AIIMS, New Delhi||107||50||27||15||8||7|
Note: 03% of the seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped candidates.
Stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more information on AIIMS MBBS 2017