ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Merit List

0
865

ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Merit ListANIIMS MBBS 2017 Merit List – The provisional merit list of ANIIMS MBBS 2017 has been published on July 17, in online mode. The Andaman & Nicobar Island Institute of Medical Sciences (ANIIMS), Port Blair, has released the ANIIMS MBBS merit list in online mode for candidates who have registered for ANIIMS MBBS admission. Candidates can check the ANIIMS MBBS 2017 merit list from the link given in the article below. The provisional ANIIMS MBBS merit list 2017 displays state rank, names of candidates, NEET marks, roll number and category. The ANIIMS medical merit list is derived from NEET scores. The admission will be granted on the basis of ANIIMS MBBS 2017 merit list.

On the basis of ANIIMS MBBS merit list 2017, the eligible candidates are allowed to participate in counselling procedure for ANIIMS MBBS admission to around 100 MBBS and 100 BDS seats in medical and dental colleges of Andaman and Nicobar Island. Only the candidates who have secured minimum qualifying percentile in NEET 2017 as specified are included in ANIIMS MBBS 2017 merit list.

Through ANIIMS MBBS merit list 2017, only 85% state quota seats will be offered to candidates belonging to Andaman & Nicobar Island, while remaining 15% seats from all government medical and dental colleges are vacant for All India quota seats. This 15% All India quota seats are filled through NEET counselling conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). As per the data of Medical Council of India (MCI), around 100 MBBS and 100 BDS seats are offered for admission to the government as well as private medical and dental colleges of Andaman & Nicobar Island.

ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Merit List – Procedure

Candidates can check the merit list of ANIIMS MBBS 2017 from the procedure mentioned below.

  • Use the link provided in the article to download ANIIMS MBBS merit list
  • Then, candidates have to match their roll number and name in merit list
  • The state rank will also be provided in the merit list as derived from NEET scores

Latest: Provisional ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Merit List – Click here or check window below

Highlights of ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Merit List

Below are the important points related to the merit list of ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Merit List.

  • ANIIMS MBBS 2017 merit list is to be prepared by Andaman & Nicobar Island Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair
  • The merit list includes state rank, name of candidates, marks secured in NEET 2017 etc
  • To be eligible for NEET 2017, candidates have to application form of ANIIMS MBBS 2017
  • The counselling will be done on the basis of ANIIMS MBBS merit list
  • MBBS and BDS seats will be allotted as per state rank
  • The ANIIMS MBBS counselling is to start from July 25

ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling

ANIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling will be organised in the offline mode. Counselling will be held in the administrative block of Andaman and Nicobar Island Institute of Medical Sciences, Port Blair. It is expected to commence from July 25, 2017. It is mandatory for the candidates to be physically present at the counselling venue. The Candidates will not be intimated individually. Candidates have to carry the relevant document at the ANIIMS MBBS counselling for document verification and completion of admission process.

Stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more information on ANIIMS MBBS admission 2017. In case of any query, comment down below.