BLDE MBBS 2017 Cutoff – The cut off BLDE 2017 will be derived from NEET 2017 score. The admission authority Bijapur Liberal District Educational University (BLDE) will prepare the BLDE MBBS 2017 Cutoff. Only those candidates who will secure the qualifying percentile as prescribed by BLDE will be eligible to apply for MBBS and BDS courses of the institute. The candidates must note BLDE MBBS 2017 Cutoff percentile will vary as per the category of the candidates, for example the qualifying percentile for the General category is 50th and SC/ST/OBC is 40th. Based on the details of the applicants, admission authority will release the BLDE MBBS 2017 cut off category wise as per the seats available and number of candidates applied for the MBBS & BDS admission. The BLDE MBBS 2017 cut off list will have candidates name and rank as per their marks secured in NEET 2017. Based on the BLDE MBBS 2017 merit list, candidates will be called for counselling and admission will be provided as per their rank and preference for MBBS or BDS programmes in respective Medical and Dental institutions of BLDE. The admission to undergraduate medical and dental programmes will be done strictly on the basis rank of candidates in BLDE MBBS 2017 merit list.
The application form of BLDE 2017 MBBS admission will be released tentatively in the month of June on or before declaration of NEET result. Read the article BLDE MBBS 2017 Cutoff for more information and also check opening-closing rank based on previous year admission.
The admission to MBBS and BDS programmes in all medical and dental colleges of India will be done through single entrance exam – NEET 2017. As per the Supreme Court order in 2016 all the medical entrance exam has been scrapped and admission to be provided through NEET score only. Only AIIMS and JIPMER are exempted from NEET and allowed to conduct their entrance exam for admission to MBBS seats in their respective institutions.
Candidates who wish to pursue MBBS and BDS programmes from BLDE University must appear in NEET 2017 and fill BLDE MBBS 2017 Application Form as when it will be released. The application form of BLDE MBBS 2017 admission can be filled in online mode and requisite fee can be remitted either online or offline.
Only those candidates who will qualify NEET will be considered for BLDE MBBS 2017 admission. For qualifying common medical entrance exam candidates have to secure qualifying marks as per their category. The qualifying mark for general category candidates in NEET is 50 percentile. The table below shows category wise qualifying marks in NEET.
NEET 2017 qualifying cut off
|S. No.||Category||Cutoff Percentile|
|1.||General Category||50th percentile|
|2.||General – PH category||45th percentile|
|3.||Scheduled Caste Category||40th percentile|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe Category||40th percentile|
|5.||Other Backwards Class Category||40th percentile|
|6.||SC/SC/OBC – PH Category||40th percentile|
BLDE MBBS Cutoff – Rank Wise
Last year candidates who had NEET rank between 1667 and 437444 had been called for BLDE MBBS admission process. Among all the selected candidates, the last rank at which BLDE MBBS admission closed was 6204 rank. The table below shows the previous year opening and closing rank of BLDE MBBS admission in comparison to candidates selected on the basis of NEET rank.
BLDE MBBS 2016 Rank Wise Cutoff
|NEET Overall Rank||BLDE University Rank|
|Opening Rank||Closing Rank||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
Highlights of BLDE MBBS 2017 Cutoff
Important details related to BLDE MBBS Cutoff 2017 are given below.
- The Cutoff will be published by Bijapur Liberal District Educational University for BLDE MBBS Admission 2017
- Only those candidates who will qualify NEET 2017 and applied for BLDE MBBS 2017 will be considered for admission
- While preparing BLDE MBBS 2017 cut off the institute will consider eligibility criteria of BLDE MBBS 2017 as well reservation policy as their admission rules and regulation
- The candidates from the respective category must secure the BLDE MBBS 2017 Cutoff as set by the university.
- The candidates who will secure the qualifying percentile in their respective category will be eligible to apply for BLDE MBBS Admission 2017.
- Based on the details of the applicants merit list of BLDE MBBS 2017 will be prepared. Admission to the MBBS and BDS courses of BLDE will be purely merit basis.
- After the announcement of NEET 2017 Result, the admission authority will compose a merit list which will include the name of candidates, their rank in BLDE MBBS 2017 and overall NEET rank
- As per the rank in BLDE MBBS merit list 2017, candidates will be called for the counselling process, where seats will be allotted as per their preference and merit position
Stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more information on BLDE MBBS Admission 2017