BLDE MBBS Admission 2017 – The constituent college of BLDE University is Shri B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura , the admission into the MBBS and BDS courses of the University is offered on the basis of NEET score. It is a deemed to be University formed under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The institute offers 150 MBBS seats to the medical aspirants, also it’s recognised by the Medical Council of India. The registration process of the BLDE MBBS Admission 2017 will commence in the month of June after the declaration of NEET Result. For the details like schedule, application procedure, eligibility criteria, reservation of the seats, merit list and counselling procedure of BLDE MBBS Admission 2017, read the article below.
The candidates applying for the BLDE MBBS Admission 2017 must note that only those candidates will be eligible to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure who will qualify the NEET 2017.
Salient features of BLDE MBBS Admission 2017
Entrance examination: There will not be any entrance examination as the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score
Counselling Body: Shri B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura (Bijapur)
Number of seats: 150 MBBS
Courses offered: MBBS and BDS
Duration of the course:
MBBS – 4 and a half years + 1 year of the rotational internship
BDS – 4 years + 1 year of the rotational internship
BLDE MBBS 2017 Important Dates
The candidates appearing for the admission procedure of the BLDE MBBS 2017 will need to keep regular track of the schedule. Since the dates has not been announced yet, the tentative schedule is being provided, it will be updated as soon as the latest notification is available
|1.||Availability of BLDE MBBS 2017 Application Form||June, 2017|
|2.||Last date to fill and submit the application form||June, 2017|
|3.||Announcement of BLDE 2017 Merit list||July, 2017|
|4.||BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling||July, 2017|
BLDE MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the BLDE MBBS 2017 will need to fulfill the given set of conditions
- The applicant must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission
- The candidates must have secured the qualifying marks in NEET 2017
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject in 10+2. Also, they should have passed in each subject individually.
- The General category candidates will need to secure 50%, the marks required for candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs (physically disabled) is 45% and Schedule Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes category is 40%.
- The candidates can also check the NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria as they will need to appear in the single window medical entrance examination
BLDE MBBS 2017 Application Form
- There are two steps to register for the BLDE MBBS Admission 2017.
- In the first step, the candidates will need to register with the required authentic information.
- In the second step the registered candidates will need to fill the online application form, make payment and take out the print of the application form
- The link to the registration will be provided here after it’s announced.
- The candidates will need to enter the personal details in the online application form like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, domicile, Category, Nationality
- After this, enter the contact details like Address, Land line Phone Number, Mobile number, email Id
- Now enter the information regarding the SSC and HSC like year of passing, marks secured in 10th and 12th
- The candidates will also need to upload the signature and photograph in the registration form.
- The candidate must have the signature of the candidate, left thumb impression, signature of candidate’s parent/guardian on the application form
- The candidates can make the payment using the online mode through SBI window.
- The candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form to the University.
- All the candidates will also need to fill and submit the NEET 2017 Application Form
BLDE MBBS 2017 Merit list
- The merit list of the BLDE MBBS 2017 will be prepared from the NEET 2017 Merit list
- The candidates will be able to access the merit list from this page after its announced.
- It will be available category wise.
- The candidates will be allocated seats as per the order of the merit list
BLDE MBBS 2017 Counselling
- The candidates will be notified regarding the time and venue of the counselling accordingly.
- The counselling fee is Rs. 1000 and the payment has to be made in the online mode only. Also, do not forget to take the hard copy of the online payment receipt.
- The candidates will need to get their documents verified and register at the counter where data is entered into the computer system.
- The candidate will be allowed to select the options as per the order of the merit list.
- After selecting the options, candidates will need to Remit the fees
- Allotment letter will be issued after this.
- Online entry of admission application form / Anti Ragging form
- Admission at college office.
- After the verification of documents the University will retain all the original documents and photocopies.
- There will be two rounds of the counselling
- If the candidate does not attend the first round of the counselling, he/she may attend the further round of the counselling.
- No waiting list will be prepared.
- The candidate will need to pay the Tuition fees, Caution money, Eligibility & misc. fee at the time of allotment of seat, by Demand draft should be drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, BLDE University, payable at VIJAYAPUR (Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka.
- If the candidate has already taken admission and submitted original documents in any other institution before attending BLDEU counselling, the candidate will need to produce the “Original Acknowledgement Letter” issued by the concerned authority. If selected, the candidate has to give an undertaking on a bond paper of Rs.100/-, that he/she will submit Original Documents within 4 days from the date of admission in our institution or as per the decision of Admission Committee, failing to which the admission will be cancelled.
Document to be furnished at the time of the counselling
- NEET-2017 UG Admit Card
- NEET-2017 UG Result Sheet / Rank Card
- SSLC/SSC/10th class Marks Card and Passing certificate
- Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority if SSLC/SSC/10th class certificate does not contain proof of date of birth.
- PUC II / 10+2 / 12th Standard or equivalent examination marks card and Passing certificate.
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Transfer Certificate. 8. Character and Conduct certificate.
- study certificates for Ten Years (between 1 st standard to 12th standard)
- Authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy. 12. An affidavit in the format as per APPENDIX – II signed by candidate and countersigned by Parent/Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
- Three Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Candidates claiming Admission under SC / ST / Locomotor disability category and OBC (Karnataka state only) as declared by Government of India / Karnataka shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority (in English version).
- Domicile certificate for Karnataka OBC candidates.
- DDs (of any Nationalized Bank / Scheduled Bank ‘payable at Vijayapura (Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka’) for tuition fees and other fees.
- Five sets of self attested photocopies of the above mentioned documents arranged in same order.
|Fees||Merit (in Rs)||NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others (in USD $)|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 8,80,000/-||$ 35000/-|
The above fee does not include
- Caution money of Rs.5,000/- (refundable)
- Eligibility Charges Merit Rs. 2000/- for NRI Rs. 5000/-
- Misc. fees at college office Rs. 6,500/-
- Hostel Fees (it will be charged as per the availability of the hostel)
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Dr. B. M. Patil Road, Vijayapura (Bijapur) – 586103, (Karnataka State, India.) Phone: 08352 – 262770, Fax: 08352-263303 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information provided here is based on the previous year details, it will be updated as soon as the latest notification is issued.
For more on BLDE MBBS 2017 Admission, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/articles/