Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017 – The admission into the medical and dental courses of the Chhattisgarh will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 score. The Directorate of Medical Education, Chhattisgarh will organise the counselling to offer the seats into the state quota. The application form of the Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 is expected to be released on July 10 online. For the participating institutes, schedule, eligibility criteria, application procedure, merit list and counselling of Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017, read the article below.
The applicants must note that till last year the admission was conducted based on the medical entrance examination organised by the state authority. However, from the session 2017, the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 score and it is compulsory for all the candidates to qualify the single window medical entrance examination in order to participate in the admission procedure of the Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017.
Latest: Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Application Form available here
Salient features of Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017
Entrance examination : There will not be any entrance examination as the admission will be offered on the NEET 2017 Score
Counselling Body : Directorate of Medical Education, Chhattisgarh (for state quota candidates
Number of seats : 650 Government MBBS seats + 150 private MBBS Seats, 500 private BDS seats + 100 Government BDS seats
Courses offered : MBBS and BDS
Duration of the course :
MBBS – 4 and a half years + 1 year of the rotational internship
BDS – 4 years + 1 year of the rotational internship
Important dates of Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017
|1.||Availibility of the online application form||July 12 2017|
|2.||Last date to fill and submit the application form||July, 2017|
|3.||Announcement of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Merit list||July, 2017|
|4.||Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Counselling||July, 2017|
Participating Institutes in Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017 their seat matrix and fee structure
|S. No.||Name of the College||Number of Seats||Fee per annum (Tution Fees only)|
|1.||Government Dental College,Raipur (Government)||100||Rs 20,500.00|
|2.||Rungta Dental College,Bhilai (Private)||100||Rs 1,77,700.00|
|3.||Triveni Dental College,Bilaspur (Private)||100||Rs 1,68,600.00|
|4.||Cdcri,Rajnandgaon (Private)||100||Rs 1,80,800.00|
|5.||New Horizon Dental College And Research Institute,Bilaspur (Private)||100||Rs 1,68,600.00|
|Maitry Dental College,Anjora,Durg (Private)||100||Rs 1,73,700.00|
|S. No.||Name of the College||Number of seats||Fee per annum (Tuition fee and other charges)|
|1.||Pt Jnm Medical College, Raipur (Government)||150||Rs. 40,000 + 10,000 (other charges)|
|2.||Cims,Bilaspur (Government)||150||Rs. 40,000 + 10,000 (other charges)|
|3.||Late Shri Baliram Kashyap Memorial Medical College,Jagdalpur (Government)||100||Rs. 40,000 + 10,000 (other charges)|
|4.||Late Lakhiram Agrawal Memorial Medical College,Raigarh (Government)||50||Rs. 40,000 + 10,000 (other charges)|
|5.||Government Medical College,Rajnandgaon (Government)||100||Rs. 40,000 + 10,000 (other charges)|
|6.||Government Medical College,Ambikapur (Government)||100||Rs. 40,000 + 10,000 (other charges)|
|7.||Chandulal Chandrakar Memorial Medical College,Durg (Private)||150||5,18,500|
Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will need to fulfill the given set of criteria to apply for the admission procedure of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017
|1.||Age||The age of the candidate should be at least 17 years at the time of admission|
|2.||Subjects covered in 10+2||The applicant must have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry, in 10+2|
|3.||Minimum marks required||The General candidate must have secured 50%, reserved categories will need 40 % and the candidates belonging to the physically handicapped category from the general category will need to obtain 45% in the qualifying examination|
|4.||Domicile||If the candidate is opting the state quota,they must be registered resident of Chhattisgarh|
|5.||NEET 2017||Only those candidates are eligibile to apply who have qualified the NEET 2017. In order to apply for the NEET 2017, it is required for the candidates to check NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria|
Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Application procedure
The application form of the Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 will be issued on July 10, 2017, online. In order to register, the candidates need follow the listed steps.
- The applicants will need to enter their personal, educational and address details in the application form
- Also, it is compulsory for the candidates to fill the NEET 2017 score
- After providing all the details, the candidates will need to upload their signature and photograph.
- The application fee for the General/OBC candidates is Rs. 200 and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
- The candidate will need to download SBI Challan for Offline payment after the submission of application form.
- The applicants must keep one hard copy of the submitted application form for the future reference.
Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Merit list
- The merit list of Chattisgarh will be prepared on the basis of NEET 2017 Merit list
- The Chattisgarh MBBS 2017 Merit list will be declared category wise.
- As per the oder of the merit list the different quota seats will be allocated to the candidates.
- The merit list of the candidate will reflect the percentile secured
- The All India quota candidates will be counseled by the Medical council Committee
- 15% of the seats in the Government medical and dental colleges is reserved for the All India Quota
Tie breaking procedure
In case marks obtained by two or more than two candidates are following measures will be adopted to break the tie
- The candidate with higher marks in Biology will be allocated better rank
- If the above measure does not break tie, the candidate with more marks in Chemistry will be given preference.
- If both the above measure does not break the tie, the applicant with earlier date of birth (DOB), will be placed higher in the order of merit
Chhattisgarh MBBS 2017 Counselling
- The counselling schedule of the Chattisgarh MBBS 2017 will be notified in the online mode
- The candidates appearing in the state quota counselling will have to register themselves
- The login Id of the candidates will be generated which can be used at the time of excersing the choices.
- The registered candidates will need to fill the counselling form.
- In the form Personal, reservation (if applicable) and Qualification details are required to be filled by the candidates
- After that the candidate will need to uplod following documents photograph, Domicile Certificate, Class 10 Mark Sheet, Class 12 mark Sheet, NEET 2017 ADMIT Card, NEET 2017 Score card
- The counselling fee for General and OBC category is Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500 foe SC/ST category respectively. The payment of the fee can be done in both the modes, offline and online
- After this, the candidate will need to excercise and lock the choices
- On the basis of the rank secured and choices excercised the qualified candidates will be allocated seats
- The All India quota candidates will be offered seats through NEET 2017 Counselling
Document to be produced at the time of the counselling
The candidates will need to produce the documents listed below at the time of the counselling
- Class X Marksheet Or Birth Certificate
- Class Xii Marksheet
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Score card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate By Tehsildar Of Within Last 2 Years For Obc
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate Issued By State Medical Board ,If Required
- Freedom Fighter Certificate Issued By Collectorate In Prescribed Format,If Required
- Armed forces certificate (issued by company Commander)/ex-servicemen certificate (issued by Sainik kalyan board of residing district and endorsed by director state Sainik Kalyan Board,Cg) in prescribed format, if required
- Employee Certificate For NMDC Candidates
For more information on Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/