FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS 2017 Merit List – Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan will release the merit list for the MBBS and BDS course. It is expected to release in June 2017. Based on the FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS 2017 Merit List, admission will be offered to 2 medical and 11 dental institutes of FPMDCR. Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan will prepare the merit list after implementing the rules and reservation of the committee. Admission in the medical and dental institutes of FPMDCR will be based on the NEET 2017 Score. After the merit list is available, As per the order of the rank secured, admission will be offered to the qualified candidates. For the detailed information on FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS 2017 Merit List, read the article below.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the NEET 2017 Result on June 8, 2017. Based on the NEET 2017 score secured by the qualified candidates, all the state and private authorities will prepare their merit list.
Highlights of FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS 2017 Merit List
Below are the important points related to merit list of FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS 2017
- The merit list of FPMDRC Rajasthan MBBS 2017 will be uploaded on this page as announced by the admission committee.
- The merit list will reflect the name, category, NEET 2017 Score of the candidates
- The qualifying percentile for the General category is 50th
- For SC/ST/OBC, qualifying percentile is 40th
- For Physically handicapped, it is 45th.
- Admission to 85% seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 Score.
- The Counselling procedure will be organised by the Admission Board comprising of Principals of Medical / Dental Colleges of the state that have opted for it.
- At the time of the counselling, eligibility status and documents of the selected candidates will be verified.
- Only those candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria will be offered admission.
FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS 2017 Tie breaking Procedure
There are certain cases in which marks secured by two or more than two candidates are equal, tie breaking procedure is adopted to break the tie. Following are the measures adopted to conclude the rank
- First preference will be given to the candidate who secured more marks in Science subjects of 10+2 or in NEET 2017.
- After this, the candidate who passed in lesser number of attempts in 10+2 examination will be considered.
- If after applying the above measures, tie remains, older candidate will be given preference.
For the latest updates on FPMDCR Rajasthan MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/