GITAM University MBBS 2017 Merit List – The GITAM University, Andhra Pradesh will prepare the merit list of GITAM University MBBS 2017 tentatively in the second week of July 2017. The GITAM University MBBS merit list 2017 will comprise the rank of the candidates. The rank will be composed on the basis of NEET 2017 marks. After the declaration of NEET 2017 result, the university will prepare the GITAM University MBBS 2017 merit list considering the reservation policies and GITAM University MBBS eligibility criteria set by the university. A separate rank list will be prepared for different category. The merit list of GITAM university MBBS 2017 will include the name of a candidate, state rank, marks in a particular topic and overall NEET scores. For more detailed information, read the article GITAM University MBBS 2017 merit list below.
The candidates must note that as per the directives of the Supreme Court of India, the medical admissions in all across the country will be held on the basis of NEET 2017. Only NEET scores will be considered for admission and no state medical entrance examination will be held. Only AIIMS and JIPMER are exempted from NEET as they conduct their own entrance examination. For the latest information about NEET, click here.
The candidates who wish to pursue MBBS and BDS courses from the GITAM University must fill and submit the GITAM University application form 2017 within the stipulated date and time. The application form of GITAM University MBBS will start from 2nd week of June 2017. Only the candidates who will successfully submit the application form will be eligible for GITAM University MBBS Admission 2017.
Important details about GITAM University MBBS 2017 Merit List
Check the key points of GITAM University merit list 2017 below.
- The GITAM University will prepare the merit list of GITAM University MBBS 2017, after the NEET 2017 result will be declared.
- An overall and category-wise merit list will be prepared by the admission committee, which will be derived from the NEET scores.
- Only candidates who will submit the application form of GITAM University MBBS 2017 before the due date will be included in the merit list.
- The reservation criteria and GITAM University MBBS eligibility criteria will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- On the basis of GITAM University MBBS merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- The admission will be granted solely on the basis of GITAM University MBBS 2017 merit list.
- Through GITAM University MBBS merit list 2017, the candidates will be offered 150 seats in GITAM Institute of Medical Science and Research (GIMSR) for MBBS course and 150 seats will be allotted to GITAM Dental College and Hospital (GDCH) for BDS programme.
Previous Year GITAM University MBBS Cutoff rank
In the year 2016, a total of 150 candidates were selected for admission in GIMSR for UG medical programme. The admission was on the basis of NEET All India Rank (AIR), in which the admission opened at 65623 and closed at 354641. The admission was strictly granted on the basis of merit rank. The candidates with higher rank were allotted with the higher seats in the counselling process. Similarly, the candidates with lower rank were granted admission in lower seats during the GITAM University MBBS counselling process.
For more information on GITAM University MBBS Admission 2017, keep visiting, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/