JIPMER MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor of JIPMER MBBS 2017 is the tool which helps candidates to calculate their probable rank. JIPMER MBBS 2017 was held on June 4 in online mode. Now, the candidates can get an idea of probable rank secured by them using JIPMER MBBS rank predictor tool. Candidates have to login using their Facebook or Google account to use the tool. The candidates can also register using their personal email ID. In JIPMER MBBS 2017 rank predictor, candidates need to submit expected scores, personal details and other examination related information. With the help of expected rank predicted by JIPMER MBBS rank predictor 2017, candidates can prepare a list of colleges in which they may get admission in medical and dental courses. For the complete details on how to use JIPMER MBBS 2017 rank predictor and related information, read the article below.
Latest: JIPMER MBBS Exam Analysis available here
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Cutoff
After the introduction of NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test), all the medical entrance examination have been scrapped except JIPMER and AIIMS. Apart from these two institutes, admission in all the medical and dental courses in the country will be offered on the basis of NEET 2017 Score. However, these two institutes will continue to organise their separate entrance exam and offer admission accordingly.
Use Careers360 JIPMER MBBS Rank Predictor to predict your Rank
Procedure to use the JIPMER MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor
The link to the rank predictor tool of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be provided here and below are the steps to be followed in order to check the rank. The candidates should note that they will have to be very careful at the time of providing the details in the rank predictor tool. In case, any of the credentials are invalid, the rank will not be generated.
- Candidates need to login using the facebook or Google account
- A window portal will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, the candidates will need to enter the following information, name, date of birth, roll number, domicile, category, etc.
- Also, the candidates need to enter the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Now, click on ‘Start Analysing’ column.
- Based on the details provided by the candidates, rank predictor tool will generate the approximate rank of the candidate.
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS 2017 Rank Predictor
- It is mandatory for the candidates to know the marks secured by them in Physics, Chemistry and Biology otherwise they will not be able to access the rank predictor tool.
- Rank predictor tool provides approx rank before the declaration of result which helps them to plan accordingly.
- The candidates should note that result shown by using the rank predictor tool is not accurate. The information can be used for the reference purpose, however, it is advised to wait for the result to know the exact rank.
- It lessens the anxiety of the candidates.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 was held on June 4, 2017, in the online mode. It was organised in two shifts from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. There are 200 seats in MBBS course of JIPMER. The Counselling of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will be organised from June 27, 2017. As per the order of the rank secured, admission will be offered to the qualified candidates.
For the latest updates on JIPMER MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/