NEET MDS 2017 Application Form: The online application process for NEET MDS 2017 has ended. NEET MDS 2017 Application Form will be available in online mode only. The National Board of Examination will be conducting NEET MDS to admit eligible students into the various dental institutes all over India. AIPGDEE has been scrapped off by the Government of India and is now replaced by NEET MDS 2017. A single window entrance examination was held from November 30, 2016 to December 3, 2016 and was a Computer Based Test (CBT). Since applications are over, the following information can be used by the applicants for reference. Read the full article for more details about NEET MDS 2017 Application Form.
Before filing up the NEET MDS 2017 Application Form, candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria to see if they are qualified to apply for the course or not. Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Click here to check eligibility criteria – NEET MDS 2017
Things to Keep Ready Before Filling the Form
Before starting to fill the NEET MDS 2017 Application Form, candidates should keep their personal and educational details ready which should match with their documents. Registered email id and mobile number should also be ready. The following documents are to be kept scanned and ready:
- Photo ID
- DCI/SDC Certificate
|S.No||Image to be Uploaded||Details|
|1.||Photograph||The colour photograph should be recent and taken in a white background.File Size: Maximum 240KBFile Dimensions: 35mm x 45mmFile Format: JPEG|
|2.||Signature||The signature should have been written on a white background with a black ball point penFile Size: Maximum 240KBFile Dimensions: 80mm x 35mmFile Format: JPEG|
|3.||Photo ID||File Size: Maximum 500KBFile Format: PDF|
|4.||DCI/SDC Certificate||File Size: Maximum 500KBFile Format: PDF|
Steps to Fill NEET MDS 2017 Application Form
Step 1 – Registration
- Candidates can register themselves by clicking on the link provided on the page.
- Candidates can follow the instructions provided under the heading “I am ready to register” to begin registration.
- Candidates who have already created their profile can log with their username and password.
- Candidates will need to enter the Captcha code provided on the page to begin the registration process.
Latest: To apply for NEET MDS 2017 Application Form – Click Here
Step 2 – Create a Profile
- Candidates will be providing their basic information details in this page.
- Candidates should enter their name exactly as it is on their BDS Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate of BDS. Candidates need to enter their email id where their application email and admit card will be sent along with their parents name. Candidates will also need to select their gender.
- Create Login – Candidates will have to create a login which will enable them to access the account anytime they want. Candidates will have to select a username (maximum 50 characters) consisting of letters and numbers. The password must be 7-20 characters long and contain at least one alpha and one numerical character. Candidates will need to select a privacy question which will help verify their identity in case they forget their username or password.
- Contact information – Candidates will be required to enter their registered mobile number. A secondary contact number will also be needed. Postal address will be needed for correspondence to be sent. Candidates will need to submit all the above information to move ahead and fill the NEET MDS 2017 Application Form.
- Uploading Image and Signature – Candidates will be required to upload their scanned documents of passport size photo and signature. The specifications for the documents are mentioned above. Candidates can browse and select the documents they need to upload and submit it. Candidates will be allowed to upload and edit documents from September 26 to November 7, 2016.
Step 3 – Apply for NEET MDS 2017
After successfully creating their profile, candidates will be directed to the exam selection screen.
- Candidates will need to select “National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Master of Dental Surgery” from the drop down menu.
- The next page will be the exam information screen where information related to NEET MDS 2017 will be provided.
- Personal Details: Candidates will need to enter their nationality and date of birth. Candidates will need to select the category for All India 50% Quota Seats from the available options.
Next, Candidates will be asked to choose their domicile state (state they consider their permanent residence). Candidates will have to submit their preference to take up post graduate courses in Armed Forces Dental Services & serve at Armed Dental Corps. Candidates will have to select if they are physically handicapped or not. Selection of linguistic or minority has to be done along with providing two marks of identification of the candidate. The DCI/SDC registration number along with the name of their Dental Council also needs to be entered.
Candidates who are currently pursuing internship and do not possess registration with State Dental Council can fill the DCI/SDC registration number as “Not applicable”. They can select “Other” as their Dental Council and “Temporary” as their Type of Registration. The candidates will also be required to upload their BDS Final Year Mark Sheet. The admit card for these candidates will be issued upon completion of the Registration cum Scheduling process.
- Educational Background: Candidates must enter the total aggregate marks obtained in BDS qualification. The name of the institute, location, date of joining and date of completion of course is also to be entered. Candidates should have complete one year of rotary internship in a recognized dental institute. The internship details needs to be added by the candidate. Additional qualifications and information can also be entered if applicable.
- Candidates will need to upload their Photo ID and DSI/SDC certificates. The specifications for these documents are given above. Candidates can upload and edit the documents from September 26, 2016 till November 7, 2016.
- Declaration by the Candidate: Candidates have to select “I Agree” at the declaration page.
Step 4 – Schedule the Exam
Candidates will need to select their preferred exam centre among the 41 cities of India where NEET MDS will be held. Allotment of exam centres will be based on first come first serve basis. In case all seats are filled in their choice of city, candidates will be informed. NEET MDS 2017 will be done in two sessions – 10AM and 3:15PM. Each candidate is only required to appear in any one session during this testing window. Once the location is selected, candidates will need to select one test site from any available venue. Click on “Schedule Appointment” button to proceed with the scheduling.
Candidates will need to select the date next. NEET MDS 2017 will be held from November 30 – December 3rd 2016. Only dates which are highlighted blue can be selected since they are available. After selecting the date, candidates will have to select their preferred time between 10AM and 3:15PM. Candidates can submit and proceed to make payment of fees.
Step 5 – Make Online Payment
The mode of payment of application fees for NEET MDS 2017 is online. Candidates can pay the fees through net banking/credit card/debit card. Given below is the structure of application fees for NEET MDS 2017.
|1.||General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 3750|
|2.||SC/ST/PWD/(PH) Candidates||Rs. 2750|
Step 6 – Confirmation Page
Candidates will be redirected to the Welcome Back page if all information is successfully filled. Proper review of the information is to be done in case of any mistakes. Editing to make appropriate changes can be done till November 7, 2016.
Once the NEET MDS 2017 application has been successfully submitted, a summary of their application will be sent to the candidates’ email. Candidates have to take a printout of the summary for future use.
Candidates will receive their admit card within 24 hours of scheduling at their registered email address. Admit can also be printed out by logging in to their profile using their username and password
NEET MDS 2017 Application Form – Important Points
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- Details on the NEET MDS 2017 Application Form will be considered final by the authorities.
- Candidates have to provide their registered and valid mobile number and email id.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or status of application form, candidates can contact the authorities.
Mistakes In NEET MDS 2017 Application Form: Follow the Steps
- If any mistakes are made while applying, candidates can log back into the NEET PG registration website via www.nbe.edu.in and select “Edit Profile” to make changes in personal details or “Edit Application” to make changes in educational information. Candidates can edit their profile and application details till 11:59 PM IST on November 7, 2016.
- Candidates will not be able to edit their full name and username due to security issues.
- If any changes are made in a candidate’s application form, they will need to print and carry the most recent admit card.