NEET MDS 2017 Seat Allotment – Medical Council Committee (MCC) has declared the result of NEET MDS 2017 round 1 seat allotment on March 23, 2017. MCC has declared the result for 50% All India quota postgraduate medical and dental seats A total number of 236 candidates have been allotted seats in the first round. The second round of NEET PG 2017 Seat allotment will commence from April 24, 2017. For the complete details on NEET MDS 2017 Seat allotment procedure, schedule, required documents etc, read the article below.
Based on details of NEET MDS 2017 Seat allotment round 1 result, it can be inferred that Orthodontia, Operative Conservative Dentistry, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery has emerged as most sought after specialisation courses.
Latest: Candidates Can Check NEET MDS 2017 Seat Allotment Result round 1 Click here or Check below window:
First Round NEET PG Allotment Result 2017 for MDS – Click here
NEET MDS 2017 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the NEET MDS 2017 Seat allotment schedule from the article below.
|S. No.||NEET MDS 2017 Counselling Events||Dates||Number of days|
|1.||Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat allotment||March 14, 2017||6 days|
|2.||Last date to register (for both the rounds)||March 19, 2017|
|3.||Exercising of Choices and Locking (this facility will be available only after registration||March 14 to 20, 2017||Locking facility will be available only for one day|
|4.||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||March 21 to 22, 2017||2 Days|
|5.||Round 1 Result Publish||23rd March (Thursday) 2017||1 Day|
|6.||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College after 1 st Round||24th March (Friday) 2017 to 3rd April (Sunday) 2017, (Up to 5:00 PM,||12 Days|
|2nd round of the counselling|
|1.||Exercising of Choices and Locking (Round 2)||24th April to 25th April 2017||2 Days|
|2.||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||24th April to 25th April 2017||2 Days|
|3.||Round 2 Result Publish||April 26, 2017||1 day|
|4.||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||27th April to 9 th May 2017||13 days|
|5.||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||9 th May 2017 (After 05:00 PM)||–|
|6.||Commencement of MD/MS/MDS session||May 01, 2017|
NEET MDS 2017 Seat Allotment Process
Applicants can check the procedure of NEET MDS 2017 Seat Allotment given below. The seat allotment will be done online according to the applicant’s preference. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will be the conducting authority of the counselling and seat allotment process.
- All eligible applicants whose names are listed in the NEET MDS 2017 Merit List will have to register themselves.
- Registration will be done online where applicants will have to fill in their details and go through choice filling and choice locking of their preferred college and course. All allotment of seats will be done based on the applicant’s ranking in the merit list and his/her preference.
- For more details about the registration process, read NEET MDS 2017 Counselling.
- Allotment letters will be issued for all applicants who are successfully allotted seats.
- All successful applicants will have to report at their allotted institute for document verification and payment of fees.
- The seat will be confirmed only after the verification of documents and payment of fees by the applicant.
- In case an applicant is not happy with his/her allotted seat, he/she can opt for up-gradation. However, the applicant will have to report to the allotted institute and complete the admission procedure after which he/she can apply for up-gradation.
- If an applicant fails to report at the allotted institute, his/her seat will be disqualified and the applicant will not be able to attend further counselling sessions.
Verification of Documents
While reporting to the allotted institute, the applicants will have to bring some original documents with them for verification. If the applicant fails to bring the documents, he/she will be disqualified from the allotment process. Applicants who have submitted their original documents in another university and report to the allotted institute with a certificate stating “that original certificates are deposited with the institute/college/university” will not be allowed to take admission in the institute.
The following documents are to be produced by the applicants during admission:
- NEET MDS 2017 Result
- NEET MDS 2017 Admit Card
- BDS Degree Certificate
- BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examination Mark Sheet
- Proof of Birth – 10+2 Certificate
- Valid Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Permanent/Provisional certificate issued by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate from the Head of the institution that the applicant will complete the internship by March 31st, 2017.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificates (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
Payment of Fees:
Applicants will have to pay the required fees during admission time. Payment of fees has to be done according to the time limit given by the allotted institute. Failure to pay the fees on time will lead to the applicant being disqualified from the admission fees.
Second Round of NEET MDS 2017 Seat Allotment
A second round of NEET MDS 2017 Seat Allotment will be done if there are vacant seats still left after the first round. The procedure for the allotment will remain the same as the first round. Applicants who failed to get allotted in the first round or want up-gradation are eligible for the second round of seat allotment.
Eligible Applicants for Second Round of Seat Allotment
- Group I – Registered applicants who did not get any seats allotted during the first round of counselling.
- Group II – Registered applicants whose reserved category seat got cancelled due to change of category from reserved to unreserved or PH status from Yes to No.
- Group III –Applicants who reported at the allotted institute from the first round of counselling and submitted willingness for up-gradation of seat.
Non-Eligible Applicants for Second Round of Seat Allotment
- Applicants who did not report at the allotted institute after the first round of counselling.
- Reported and withdrawn from counselling at allotted institute.
- Became non-eligible due to change in category.
- Applicants who have not opted for up-gradation.
The seat allotment process of NEET MDS 2017 will start tentatively from the 4th week of March, 2017 and will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee. All applicants will have to register themselves online properly for the seat allotment process. All seats under the All India 50% Quota Seats will be filled through this seat allotment procedure.