SMU MBBS 2017 Merit List – Sikkim Manipal University will release the SMU MBBS 2017 Merit list in the month of June 2017. It will be derived out of NEET 2017 Score. Sikkim Manipal University will implement the rules and reservation policies of the institute at the time of preparing the SMU MBBS 2017 rank list. Admission to the MBBS course of Sikkim Manipal University will be offered as per the order of the rank secured. There are 100 seats in MBBS course of Sikkim Manipal University. SMU will conduct the counselling to offer admission in MBBS courses. For the detailed information on SMU MBBS Merit List 2017, read the article below.
Central Board of Secondary Education will announce the NEET 2017 Result on June 8, 2017. After this, NEET 2017 Merit list will be declared by CBSE. All the Government/ private state uthorities will prepare the merit list out of NEET 2017 Score.
Key features of SMU MBBS 2017 Merit list
Below are the important information related to the SMU MBBS 2017 Merit list
- SMU MBBS 2017 Merit list will contain the name, category, NEET score of the candidates.
- Central Board of Secondary Education will announce the NEET 2017 Score.
- All the state/ Government/private medical and dental institutes will use the NEET Merit list to prepare their own merit list.
- This is to be noted that all the universities will implement their own rules and reservation policies at the time of preparing the merit list.
- Counselling and seat allotment will be done as per the order of the rank secured in merit list.
- SMU MBBS Merit list 2017 will be uploaded on this page as and when anounced by the Sikkim Manipal University.
Counselling of SMU MBBS 2017 will be organised in the offline mode. The candidates will have to report at the allocated centre. The candidates will get to select exercise the choices as per the order of the rank. Also, this is to be noted that necessary documents of the candidates will be verified at the time of offering admission. After ensuring the eligibility status of the candidate, admission to the qualified candidates will be offered
Seat distribution under Manipal University
There are 50 MBBS seats in MBBS course of Manipal University. Below is the seat distribution in various category candidates.
|Course||General||North East||Defense||Sikkim Govt.||NRI/NRI Sponsored|
For the latest updates on SMU MBBS 2017, stay tuned to http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/