Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling – The counselling of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 has been started from July 16, by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU). Candidates can register online for Uttarakhand MBBS counselling until July 21. The candidates who will register also have to fill the choices of colleges and courses for round 1 of Uttarakhand medical counselling. As per the merit rank, the result of seat allotment of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling will be declared on July 24. The candidates with allotted seats have to report at the college for completion of admission process and document verification. As per the state merit rank, preferences of colleges & courses and availability of seats. The merit list of candidates will be published on July 21. After the allotment of seats in round 1, if the seats are left vacant, university will conduct Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017 round 2. After the round 2 of Uttarakhand medical 2017 counselling, authority will conduct a mop-up round. Candidates must report at the allotted college with relevant documents. For more information on Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling procedure and result, read the article below.
Latest: Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Merit List avaibile here
Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling Dates
Candidates willing to pursue MBBS and BDS courses from Uttarakhand MBBS admission 2017 must check the dates of admission process. The table of Uttarakhand MBBS counselling dates helps to keep a track on crucial admission events.
|S. No.||Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Online Registration, choice filling and fee submission||July 16 to 21, 2017|
|2.||Publication of merit list||July 21, 2017 (05:00 pm)|
|3.||Seat allotment process||July 22 & 23, 2017|
|4.||Result of seat allotment||July 24, 2017 (after 08:00 pm)|
|5.||Last date of joining the college||July 31, 2017|
|6.||Registration, choice filling, fee submission||August 08 to 15, 2017|
|7.||Process of seat allotment||August 16 to 18, 2017|
|8.||Publication of seat allotment result||August 19, 2017 (after 08:00 pm)|
|9.||Last date of joining the college||August 25, 2017|
Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling Procedure
The candidates can check the procedure of Uttarakhand MBBS counselling from the procedure mentioned below.
Step – 1 – Registration of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling
The candndidates who wish for Uttarakhand MBBS admission 2017 must register online. To register for Uttarakhand MBBS counselling, candidates have to fill the application form for admission purpose. The procedure to fill the application form of Uttarakhand MBBS counselling is mentioned below.
- Candidates must click on the link provided in the article above to register for Uttarakhand MBBS admission
- Then, accpet the instructions to proceed for Uttarakhand MBBS counselling
- Candidates will have to fill the required details such as mobile number, NEET roll number, NEET application number and captcha code
- A verification code will be send to the candidates, which must be entered
- Thereafter, candidates have to fill application form submitting their personal, academic, NEET, contact details and upload the images as per the specifications
- Once the application form for Uttarakhand MBBS counselling is filled, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2000 in online mode through debit/credit cards
- Also, the candidates have to fill the preferences of colleges and courses for admission to MBBS and BDS courses
- Once the application form is submitted, the candidates have to take a print out of online application form of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling
Step – 2 – Display of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Merit List
Once all the application form will be submitted the admission committee will publish the merit list for the registered candidates. The merit list of Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 is to be released on July 21. The merit list displays state merit rank, NEET roll number, names of candidates, scores secured in NEET and other valid information of the candidate.
Step – 3 – Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Seat Allotment process
After the declaration of merit list, the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their state merit rank. The seat allotmet process will be done from July 22 and 23, 2017. As per the list of registered candidates, the seats will be allotted.
Step – 4 – Declaration of Result
The result of seat allotment of Uttarakhand MBBS counselling 2017 is to be announced on July 24. As per the state merit rank, preferences of colleges and courses and availability of seats, the seats will be allotted. The candidates listed in the result have to report at the allotted college for document verification and completion of admission procedure.
List Of Allotted Candidates Of Mbbs/Bds Of Neet Ug – 2017 Uttarakhand Click here or check window below
Step – 5 – Reporting at the colleges
Once the seats are allotted in round 1, candidates have to report at the colleges allotted to them. While reporting at the college, the candidates have to carry the relevant document for verification purpose. The candidates also have to deposit the tuition fee for confirmation of seats. After an interview, and document verification by admission incharge, candidates will be allowed to deposit the prescribed tuition fee. The last date to join the colleges after Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling is July 21.
Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 2
The candidates who opt for upgradation in round 1, can appear for Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 counselling. The online registration for fresh candidates will start from August 08 to 15. Likewise the previous round, the result of seat allotment for round 2 of Uttarakhand MBBS counselling will be declared on August 19, 2017. The last date to join the college is August 25.
Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling Mop-up round
- If the seats are left vacant after two rounds, the authority will conduct Mop-up round, which will be organised by Government Doon Medical College, Patel Nagar, Dehradun
- Only the candidates who haveen registered can participate in mop-up round
- The merit list of selected candidates will be displayed on August 27
- The manual seat allotment of candidates will be done on August 28, 2017
- The shortlisted candidates have to report at college counter for spot admission until August 28, 2017
Documents to be provided for Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counselling
All the eligible candidates have to furnish following documents for verification purpose.
- Mark sheet of HSC/10th class
- Mark sheet of SSC/12th class or equivalent
- Caste Certificate
- Sub-Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate of Uttarakhand
- Proof of remittance of Registration fee
- PH certificate
- Kashmiri Migrants Certificate
- Other relevant documents as per the university
Any candidate without a relevant document will not be considered for admission.
Stay tuned to, http://www.entrancecorner.com/medical/ for more information on Uttarakhand MBBS 2017 Counsellin.