NEET PG 2018 Exam Day Guidelines – National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts NEET PG entrance examination on January 07, 2018. Candidates who are appearing for the online exam must go through the exam day guidelines of NEET PG prescribed by NBE. Aspirants are advised to follow NEET PG exam day guidelines 2018, to avoid any confusions on the day of examination. NEET PG 2018 exam day guidelines provide an information on other details like do’s and don'ts, reporting time and other instructions to be followed. Candidates need to report at the allotted exam centre at 07:30 am. As per the NEET PG 2018 exam day guidelines, aspirants must carry their admit card and an ID proof for document verification at the centre. NEET PG 2018 is to be held in a single session in 128 exam centres for admission to MD/MS and MDS courses for admission to around 181 medical and dental colleges in India. Below are the important NEET PG 2018 exam day guidelines for the candidates to be followed.
NEET PG 2018 Exam Day Guidelines
The basic instructions mentioned below must be followed by the candidates on the day of examination. Applicants can check NEET PG exam day guidelines below.
- From this year, NEET PG will be held in computer-based mode in a single session.
- Applicants must report at the allotted exam centre according to the specified time mentioned in the admit card.
- It is mandatory to carry original NEET PG admit card to the exam centre. Aspirants must affix a recent passport size photograph in the provided space of admit card.
- A valid photo ID proof (PAN card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport) should be carried by the candidates along with NEET PG admit card.
- Aspirants must also carry a photocopy of permanent or provisional Medical Council of India (MCI)/State Medical Council (SMC) registration certificate with the above-mentioned documents.
- After the identity and biometric verification, aspirants will be accompanied to the designated computer terminal and the Test Centre Administrator (TCA) will check the candidate.
- At the time of examination, applicants will be provided a sheet for rough work. All the rough sheets must be returned to the invigilator after the conclusion of test.
NEET PG Exam Day Guidelines: Things not allowed at exam centre
No aspirant will be allowed to carry any of the following things inside the examination hall. All the candidates will undergo the security checking before entering NEET PG exam centre. It must be noted that no arrangements for keeping the belonging of candidates will be made at centres.
- Any eatable items opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottle etc. are prohibited in the centre.
- Any stationery item such as textual material, notes, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, eraser, writing pads, pen drives etc. are not allowed to be carried on the day of examination.
- Students should not wear any ornaments like bracelets, ring, earring, nose-pin, badge, brooch, necklace with pendants, chain, pendants etc.
- No electronic device, for instance, mobile phone, bluetooth, earphones, microphone, electronic pen, health band, wristwatch, pager and others are not allowed in NEET PG exam centres.
- Other items like wallet, goggles, handbags, belt, cap etc. should not be carried by the candidate at exam centre.
- Any other item which can be used as unfair means for hiding communication devices like wireless and bluetooth device, spy camera etc.
Note: If a candidate found with any barred items, it will be considered as a use of unfair means. An action will be taken will be against that candidate according to relevant provisions.
The result of NEET PG 2018 will be announced by January 31, 2018. In order to download NEET PG result 2018, applicants can enter their testing ID, date of birth and captcha code. The result displays candidate’s name, score secured (out of 1500), All India Rank, qualifying status etc.