AP SSC Result 2018 – The AP Board 10th Result 2018 will be out most probably in the 1st week of May 2018. The AP SSC Result 2018 is released by the Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, every year. The Board is likely to conduct the exam in the month of March 2018. Around 6 lakh students are expected to appear for the exam in the year 2018. The AP SSC Result shows the qualifying status of a candidate and the marks/grades obtained by him/her. To check the results in a convenient manner, the students will be provided a direct link here on our web portal. The students will be able to check their AP Board 10th result 2018, simply by clicking on the direct link and entering their hall ticket number. It must be mentioned that last year the result was out on May 12, 2017.
The students must go through the following article to check the AP SSC Result 2018 – Date, Statistical analysis, Salient Features of the result and procedure to check the same. The Board is expected to release the date sheet of the exam, soon.
AP SSC Result 2018 – Release Date
The BSE AP is going to conduct the AP SSC (Class 10) Exam, tentatively in the month of March 2018. Last year, the exam was held in between March 17 to April 1. Thereafter, the AP SSC Result 2018 will be published officially by the board. The AP Board normally releases the AP Board 10th result in the month of May 2018. Here is the table showing the tentative date of exam and result.
|1.||AP SSC Exam 2018||March 2018|
|2.||AP SSC Result 2018||1st week of May 2018|
Statistical Analysis of the AP Board 10th Result
The following table shows the overall pass percentage, boys’ and girls’ pass percentage, as well as the total number of students, appeared in the exam.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys’ Pass %||Girls’ Pass %||Total.No. Appeared|
- According to the data given below, the overall pass percentage in a given year had been increasing from the previous year, except in the year 2017 when it declined by 0.31%.
- Similarly, boys’ and girls’ pass percentages also increased from the years 2014 to 2016, except in the year 2017.
- The boys outperformed the boys from the years 2014 to 2017. However, in the year 2013, the boys outsmarted the girls by 0.26%.
- The total number of students appeared in the exam also increased from the year 2014 to 2016. However, in the year 2017, it was reduced by around 30,000.
Procedural steps to check the AP SSC Result 2018
In order to check the AP 10th Board Result 2018, the students must follow the following simple steps:
- Click on the direct link that will be updated here on our web portal
- Find the link ‘AP SSC Result’ and click on it.
- Enter your roll number/hall ticket number and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The AP SSC Result 2018 will be reflected on the screen.
- Take a printout of the mark sheet and keep its copy safely for references.
AP SSC Result 2018: How to calculate the Grades?
|Grade||Marks||Grade Points Average|
|A1||550-600||9.1 to 10|
|A2||499-549||8.1 to 9|
|B1||448-498||7.1 to 8.0|
|B2||397-447||6.1 to 7.0|
|C1||346-396||5.1 to 6.0|
|C2||295 – 345||4.1 to 5.0|
|D1||245-294||3.1 to 4.0|
About the AP Board
The annual secondary level board exams for class 10 students are conducted by the Andhra Pradesh SSC Board, which is also known as the Board of Secondary Education, AP. The AP Board has also been authorised to act as an independent authority to perform the task of management and promotion of secondary level education in the state. Presently, the Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh works under the Ministry Of Secondary Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Around 6.5 lakh students appear for the AP Secondary Board exams, every year. The students who are going to appear for the Class 10 Exam 2018 can visit the official web portal of the Board to get all the updates on AP SSC Result 2018.
Keep visiting our web portal for the latest updates on School Board Result 2018.