IGNOU Result: Indira Gandhi Open University which is one of the premier distance learning universities in India, has started declaring the result of exam for the year 2017, recently. The following IGNOU Result has been released, recently: June 2017 Examination Result (Term-End Exam – New). Previously, the result of IGNOU was released in respect of the following exams: Term End Exam Result June 2017, Early Declaration June 2017, Openmat XLI, Revised B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017, Dec 2016 Exam (Alternate/New), Openmat XXXIX Result Management Programme, Openmat XL Result and BSCN Entrance Exam 2017. The Result of IGNOU has been announced in the months of July and August 2017 and duly updated on this article, here for an instant access. Read the following simple steps to check the IGNOU Result, various courses offered by the University and some important information about it.
Steps to check the IGNOU Result
The steps to check the result of IGNOU have been mentioned below. All you need to do is to remember your roll no. or have with you while you check your scorecard.
- First of all, select the desired direct link of the result that you are going to track.
- Post clicking on the link, a login page will be displayed on the screen.
- In the login page opened, you will be asked to enter your 9-digit Enrollment Number in the box provided.
- Make sure that the entry made by you in the above step is correct.
- Now, hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Post clicking the submit button, your IGNOU Result will be highlighted on the screen.
- Check your result and take a printout of the same.
- Keep the printed copy of the same with you for future reference.
Latest IGNOU Result 2017
|June 2017 Term End Exam Result (New)||Available Here|
|Term End Exam Result June 2017||Available Here|
|June 2017 Examination Result (New) – Server 1||Available Here|
|June 2017 Examination Result (New) – Server 2||Available Here|
|December 2016 Exam Result (New)||Available Here|
|Revised B.Ed Entrance Examination Result 2017||Available Here|
Courses Offered by the IGNOU
The courses offered by the University have been divided into the various schools and IGNOU Result for listed schools is declared online. These schools are:
- School of Agriculture (SOA)
- School of Vocational Education and Training (SOVET)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (SOCIS)
- School of Translation Studies and Training (SOTST)
- School of Continuing Education (SOCE)
- School of Tourism and Hospitality Service and Management (SOTHSM)
- School of Education (SOE)
- School of Social Work (SOSW)
- School of Engineering & Technology (SOET)
- School of Social Sciences (SOSS)
- School of Extension & Development Studies (SOEDS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Foreign Language (SOFL)
- School of Performing and Visual Arts (SOPVA)
- School of Gender and Development Studies (SOGDS)
- School of Management Studies (SOMS)
- School of Health Sciences (SOHS)
- School of Law (SOL)
- School of Journalism and New Media studies
- School of Humanities (SOH)
- School of Inter-Disciplinary and Trans-Disciplinary Studies (SOITS)
These courses are additionally classified into programmes whose IGNOU 2017 Result is published on the official website of IGNOU. The programmes are:
- Doctoral Degree
- Non-Credit Programmes
- PG and Advance Diploma
About the Institution Indira Gandhi National Open University
Under the Act of Parliament in 1985, the Indira Gandhi National Open University was established. The chief aim of the University is to give high-quality education by Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Mode. The University toils over a 3 million Indian students and other Countries through 21 schools of studies and a chain of 67 regional centres, approximately 2,667 learner support centres and 29 overseas partner institutions. A total of 228 certificates, degree, diploma and doctorate programmes are offered by the University. Besides, it has a strength of 574 academic staff and 810 faculty members at the regional centres & headquarters. About 33,212 academic counsellors for professional institutes of higher learning, a conventional institute of higher learning, professional organisations and industry are present in the University. The University declares all the IGNOU Results through the notification on its official website.