Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 – The Maharashtra Board of Secondary and higher Secondary Education has announced the Class 10th Result 2017. The students can check the Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 from this page. Earlier, as per various media sources, the MBSHSE SSC Result was likely to be declared first on June 6, then on June 8.
The Maharashtra Board, which is one of the largest school boards in India, has successfully conducted the class 10 exam from March 07 to March 29, 2017, across 4,728 centres. Around 17,66,098 students, comprising 9,89,908 boys and 7,76,190, appeared for the exam. Last year, the MSBSHE SSC Result was announced on June 06, 2016. The Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 is very important as it helps the candidates to apply for the admission to the stream of their choice for the higher secondary class in respective colleges/schools. The candidates will be able to check the Maharashtra Board 10th Result 2017, here via a direct link which will be provided below in this article. The Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 displays the passing status of the candidates as well as marks obtained by them.
Read the following article to know the Maharashtra Board SSC Result 201, its salient features, steps to check it and statistical analysis for the last 5 years. Maharashtra Board has already released the Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2017 on May 30, 2017. A total of 89.50% cleared the exam, this year, while boys’ and girls pass percentages were 93.5 % and 86.65%, respectively.
Latest: Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 – Check Here
Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017
The following table shows the tentative date of declaration of Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 and the dates on which the exam was held.
|Event||Dates of Exam||Result Date (Tentative)|
|MSBSHE SSC Exam||March 07 to March 29, 2017||June 13, 2017|
Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017- Steps to check
- Click on the direct link that has been hosted on our web portal once activated.
- Post clicking on the link, a new link ‘SSC Examination Result March 2017’ will open in another window.
- Fill in the roll number and mother’s maiden name in the spaces provided.
- Hit the submit button and view the Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017.
- Take a hard copy of the result and keep it safely for future reference.
Checking the Result via SMS
The Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 can also be checked through SMS. For this, the candidate has to type Seat No. and text the same to the numbers which would be updated later here.
Pointers of the Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017
- The Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 cum scorecard would show – marks obtained by the candidate (theory and practical subjects) out of maximum marks, maximum marks, equivalent grade, and qualification status.
- Only those candidates would be deemed as qualified who are able to score minimum marks in theory as well as practical subjects. Rest would be declared fail and asked to re-appear.
- A candidate who is unsatisfied with evaluation of his answer sheet can apply for re-evaluation by paying Rs.400 to obtain a photocopy of the answer sheet and Rs.300 per paper for revaluation. The form of the same would be issued within a few days of the declaration of Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017.
- Physical copies of the mark sheet and pass certificate would be issued a month after the declaration of online result and it can be collected from the current school of enrollment.
Statistics of the Previous Years’ Maharashtra Board SSC Result
The table given below shows the overall pass percentage, Boys’ and girls’ pass percentage, as well as the number of students, appeared for the exam from 2012 to 2016.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys||Girls||No. of Examinees|
- The above table shows that the overall pass percentage that kept increasing from 2012 to 2015, dipped by 0.18% in the year 2016 since the year 2015.
- The boys’ and girls’ pass percentage has been consistently increasing for all these years. While the girls have outperformed the boys throughout the period.
- The total number of students appeared in the exam increased in the year 2013 and 2014, but dipped marginally in the year 2015, but massively in the year 2016. However, it raised by more than 1.50 lakh or 2.33% in the current year 2017, which is a good sign.
About the Maharashtra Board:
The Maharashtra Board of Secondary Education was constituted in the year 1965. The Board aims to provide quality education in the schools affiliated with it in the state. It also conducts HSC (12th class) and SSC (10th Class) results and declares the results. It has nine divisional boards which are situated in Pune, Mumbai, Aurangabad, Nasik, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Amravati and Konkan. The Maharashtra Board will declare the Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2017 through its official web portal.
Keep visiting our web portal to get the latest updates on 10th Board Results 2017.