Odisha CHSE Result 2017 -The Odisha Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) released the long-awaited Odisha Board 12th Result 2017 for Arts and Commerce & Science, on May 31, 2017 and May 15, respectively. The Odisha CHSE Result 2017 for all streams has been declared by Mr. Badri Narayan Patra, Education Minister. A total of 70.17% students from Arts stream cleared the Plus 2 exam, while in Plus 2 Commerce exam, the overall pass percentage stood at 71.43%. A large number of students were eagerly waiting for the results. In order to facilitate the candidates to check the results in a convenient manner, we have uploaded and updated a direct link, below on our web portal. The Odisha CHSE conducted the Class 12 exams for all streams successfully from March 02 to 29, 2017. Thousands of students appeared for the exams.
Odisha CHSE Supplementary Result 2017: Now, Odisha Board Supplementary Result 2017 for supplementary exams will be declared in the month of August 2017. The supplementary exam was conducted from July 19 to 24, 2017. As soon as the result is announced, the same will be provided via a direct link here on our web portal for a convenient access.
Go through the following article to know date of release Odisha CHSE Result 2017, its salient features, the steps to check the and statistics for the last 3 years.
How to check the Odisha CHSE Result 2017 (Supplementary)
- Click on the direct link that will be hosted here in the article.
- Navigate to the tab ‘BSE Odisha HSC Supplementary Result 2017’.
- Enter your roll number, name of the school and date of birth in the appropriate fields.
- Hit the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Odisha CHSE Result 2017 and save it for future usage.
The candidates can also check the Orissa 12th Result 2017 on their mobiles. For this, they will be required to type ‘RESULT’, give a space and then type 12, and after giving another space, type Roll Number and text this message to a number that will be notified by the board later. The candidates would get the Odisha CHSE Result cum scorecard on their mobiles instantly.
Odisha CHSE Result 2017 – At a Glance
- The Odisha CHSE Result 2017 is very important as it provides a platform for the aspirants to go for the higher studies and thus ensures bright career prospects.
- The Results are declared for Science Students usually in the 2nd week of May in a year, while the same for Arts and Commerce are declared in the fourth week of May or 1st week of June in a given year.
Statistical Analysis of the Odisha CHSE Result
The table given below shows the overall pass percentage of the students from 2014 to 2016.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Arts||Commerce||Science||No. of Examinees|
- The above table shows that overall pass percentage rose by 8.39% from the year 2014 (at 68.36%) to 2015 (at 76.75%).
- The percentage went down slightly by .45% in the year 2016. As far as stream-wise pass percentage is concerned, the performance in Science is better than in other streams (Arts and Commerce).
- Moreover, the pass percentage in Science has been increasing all over the years. The pass percentage in Commerce has been increasing but it has remained lower than the same in arts and science.
- The performance in arts is inconsistent, which rose by 8.11% in the year 2015 from the same in the year 2014. The number of students appeared in the exam has been increasing every year.
Highlights of Odisha CHSE Science Result 2017
The following table shows the highlights of the Odisha CHSE Result 2017 for Science:
|Overall Pass %||81.11%|
|Total No. of Students Appeared||90,643|
|Total No. of Students who passed||73,523|
|Students who scored 1st division||19,087|
|Students who scored 2nd division||26,322|
|Students who scored 3rd division||27,597|
|Pass % of Girls||82.36|
|Pass % of Boys||80.29|
About Odisha CHSE Board – Constituted in the year 1921, Odisha Board is also known as Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), conducts 10th and 12th (HSC) exams every year. all school level exam Like 12th (Inter). The council started functioning from 7 September 1982. Its main function is to design the syllabus for secondary schools and to recommend the textbooks which are to be taught in government schools and also to regulate, control and develop higher secondary education in the State of Odisha. Every year lakhs of the students appear for the Odisha CHSE exam. The candidates can visit the web portal of the Odisha Board to get notifications on the Odisha CHSE Result 2017.
For all the latest updates on 12th Board Results 2017, stay in tuned.