UP Board 10th Result 2017 – The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has declared the much-awaited UPMSP 10th Result 2017 on June 09. The UP Board 10th Result 2017 can be checked here via link given below in this article. Thus, it is just a matter of couple of days now when the students will be able to check their scores, online. The students would get the mark sheet and certificate of pass from the respective schools, later. The UP Board 10th Result 2017 is very important as on the basis of the candidates’ good performance in it, they can get admission for the stream of their choice in the respective schools for the higher secondary education.
Earlier, due to the assembly elections in the state, the class 10 exam was to be rescheduled this year and thus, held from March 16 to April 1, 2017. Around 34 lakh students who appeared for the exam are waiting for the results. Once the UPMSP 10th Result 2017 is released, the students will be able to check the same via a direct link that will be provided here on this page in a convenient manner. The UP Board 10th Result 2017 shows the marks obtained by the students as well as their qualification status.
Latest: यूपी बोर्ड 10वीं परिणाम 2017 घोषित – यहाँ देखें
The candidates are advised to go through the following article to know the UP Board 10th Result 2017 Release Date, its salient features, steps to check the results and statistical analysis for the last 5 years. Like previous years, the UP Board will release the UP Board 12th Result 2017 also on the same date.
UP Board 10th Result 2017 Release Date
|Event||Date of Exam||Result Date|
|UP Board 10th exam||March 16 to April 1, 2017||June 09, 2017|
Checking the UP Board 10th Result 2017 in Online Mode
- Click on the direct link which is given below
- A new link ‘UP Board High School (Class X) Examination – 2017 will be opened.
Click on the link, mentioned above.
- Another login page will open in a new window in which you need to enter the roll no. in the space given.
- Hit the submit button.
- Check the UP Board 10th Result 2017.
- Take a printout of the mark sheet and save it for future usage.
Uttar Pradesh 10th Board Result 2017 – Check here
Uttar Pradesh 12th Board Result 2017 – Check here
UP Board 10th Result 2017 – at a Glance
- Result cum scorecard would show – marks obtained in all the subjects (practical and theory), maximum marks, equivalent grade, and qualification status.
- The Candidate would be declared as qualified to take admission in class 11 only when he has scored at least pass marks in all the subjects (practical and theory).
- UPMSP would dispatch pass certificate and mark sheet to the affiliated schools approximately a month after the declaration of the online result on the official website.
- Candidate can visit the school he/she has been enrolled in and collect these documents by marking signature on the acknowledgement register present at the school.
Note: Physical copy of the UP Board 10th Result 2017 must be kept safe as they are often asked to produce by competent authorities as a proof of date of birth.
Statistics Analysis of UP Board High School Result
|Overall Pass %||73.76||78.39||81.19||83.74||87.66|
|Boys’ Pass %||77||80||87||91||93|
|Girls’ Pass %||78||81||88||92||94|
|No. of Students Appeared||27,85,000||30,11,562||32,65,142||35,12,356||37,49,977|
- The above table shows that the overall pass percentage has been increasing as compared to the previous years, consistently, throughout the period.
- The boys’ and girls’ pass percentages have also been increasing in a year as compared to the previous year.
- The girls have been outperforming the girls throughout the period.
- Total No. of candidates appeared has also been increasing as compared to the previous year, which is also a good sign.
About the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Allahabad
The UP Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad was established in the year 1921 at Allahabad. The UPMSP/ UP Board of Secondary Education UPBSE aims to provide quality education to the students of UP. Its main aim is to conduct class 10 and class 12 exams, every year. The Board has been conducting exam since 1921. Being one of the largest boards in India, every year around 30 lakh students appear for 10th class exams, while more than 25 lakh students appear for the 12th class exam.
For the latest updates on 10th Board Results 2017, stay in tune.