On 16 May, the Class 12th Results have been declared by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) on its official website. Around 5.5 lakhs students appeared in the exam which was held in the month of March 2016. The students can check the result in a hassle-free manner through the direct link provided by our website, mentioned above. For more info regarding the WBCHSE Result 2016, the candidates are advised to read the following article.
Guidelines to Check the WBCHSE Results, Online
The candidates need to follow the following steps to check the West Bengal Council Class 12th Result:
- Click on the link mentioned above.
- Go to the 12th Class Result Tab.
- Enter the particulars such as Roll Number, Date of Birth etc. accurately.
- Hit the Submit button and view the result.
- Get a printed copy of the result and save it for future usage.
Checking the WBCHSE Class 12th Results 2016 via SMS
The result can also be accessed via SMS. For this, the candidates need to type WB12, followed by space and type Roll Number and text the same to 54242. Or they can SMS WBL2, followed by Roll Number and text it to 58888, 58888711, 52070.