The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has declared the results for the Class 12th Higher Secondary Exam 2015. The Class 12th Board Examination was conducted between 13 March 2015 and 30 March 2015. The West Bengal Board Class 12th Result 2015 has been made available for the immediate reference of students at the official websites of WBCHSE i.e wbchse.nic.in and wbresults.nic.in. To enable convenient access of the Higher Secondary Exam Results 2015, a direct link has also been hosted on our website below.
Procedure to check the WBCHSE Higher Secondary Exam Results 2015
- Students should log into any one of the official websites of WBCHSE first i.e wbchse.nic.in or wbresults.nic.in.
- Candidates can also use the link provided on our website for direct access to their results.
- Open the result tab from the homepage of the website and click on the appropriate link for the Higher Secondary Exam Results 2015.
- Users will have to enter their Examination Roll Number and Enrollment Number in the login window.
- To confirm the entry, click on ‘Submit’ and the individual subject-wise marks of the candidate will be displayed on the computer screen.
Students can also collect the hard copy of their official Marks Sheet from their respective institution/school on the same day.