The West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training has declared the results for the Higher Secondary (Vocational) Exam 2015. This year, around 10 lakh students had appeared for the Higher Secondary (Vocational) Exam that was conducted by WBSCVET during the month of March.The results have been published at the official websites of WBSCVET. Students who appeared for the Higher Secondary (Vocational) Exam, can check their results at either wbresults.nic.in or wbbse.org. To enable convenient access of the West Bengal Higher Secondary (Vocational) Result 2015, a direct link has also been hosted on our website below.
Procedure to check the Higher Secondary (Vocational) Exam Result
- Students should first log into any one of the official websites of WBSCVET i.e wbresults.nic.in or wbbse.org.
- Open the tab titled ‘West Bengal Higher Secondary (Vocational) Result 2015’ from the homepage of the website.
- On opening the result tab, a login window will appear.
- Users will be required to provide details such as their Roll Number and Date of Birth to complete login.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to confirm the request and the results will be displayed on the computer screen.
The West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training (WBSCVET) is a statutory body that was founded in the year 2005 under the West Bengal State Government. Last year, the Council recorded an overall pass percentage of 80 percent in the Higher Secondary Vocational Examination.